Bottle & Bottega FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Bottle & Bottega by Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in having a creative experience! In our classes we use non-toxic paints on canvas, wood, glass or tote bags and teach the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success! It's FUN art not Fine art!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We have a variety of ways to experience our services.
- We have scheduled instructed based PUBLIC events found on our EVENTS calendar. Attend solo or in a group!
- We also offer Pop in and Paint a NEW self-guided option also outlined on our calendar. This option allows guests to reserve a table or pop in to create a piece of artwork. To join a class, or to pop in and paint please view our website upcoming events for details.
- Pre-registration is required for instruction based classes. Use the filter field to find specialty offerings like Family event, Blacklight, Datenight, Paint your pet etc.
- We offer At Home Paint Kits- Visit our At Home Paint Kits tab on our website to view and select the image of your choosing. All supplies and instruction guide will be provided along with your surface selection. Select images also include a step-by-step video.
- Private parties are offered for groups of ten or more guests for in-studio sessions. Off-site events are also an option. A two seat non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking for Private Parties. Contact our event manager or submit your request through our Private Party Tab.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Our studio is all BYOB - we only serve paint water ;) Feel free to bring in your favorite beverage and some light snacks to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best! BYOB license allows for beer, wine or champagne. No Hard Liquor. Must be 21yrs to drink alcohol. Non-alcoholic beverages are also allowed. Bottles of Water are available for purchase.
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you may want to bring are some refreshments.
Can my child come with me to paint?
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- Family Day classes are intended for ages 5 and up.
- All Ages classes are intended for ages 5 and up.
- General classes are intended for ages 10 and up. (minors and their an accompanied parent/guardian must all have paid seats to attend)
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes, except during an All Ages Family Day class.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all Pop-In, public and private events.
- Event Cancellations made at least 2hrs or more from the reservation start time will result in a non-expiring Studio Credit being issued. Less notice will result in forfeited funds.
- Private Event hosts will forfeit their deposit with an event cancellation. Rescheduling with less than 2 weeks notice will result in a rescheduling $50 fee.
- Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather.
- In addition to the above we are offering additional options for cancelllations which could include Shifting to an At Home Paint Kit or Shift to new date.
Thank you for your interest and support of small businesses like our studio! We appreciate you and hope to see you soon!