A NEW Freestyle DIY Experience
Looking for something creative to do during the week? We’re now offering Pop In & Paint hours! This freestyle DIY experience allows you to choose whatever art piece you’d like to complete and paint along with the instructions in our studio at your own pace! We’ll provide all the supplies and instructions you need. No reservation necessary! It’s the perfect weekday escape!
No Reservation Necessary! The following days and times are available if you just want to stop in. Please note that some projects can take longer than others!
- Sunday: No walk in hours
- Monday: No walk in hours
- Tuesday: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Wednesday: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Thursday: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Friday: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Saturday: No walk in hours
Reserve a Time
Select a specific time! You can let us know the day and time you want to come in so we can have your supplies ready and a table reserved!
REGISTER A TABLE TODAY! (REQUIRED)
How it works:
Our Pop In & Paint is the perfect DIY daytime activity for you, your friends and or/kids!* So many options including NEW Candle Making!
Reserve your table so we know you are coming. (Please arrive no later than 2 hours before the end of Pop in hours to complete your project!)
What is included: Your take-home surface choice, use of paints, brushes, aprons, how to guides, and your studio time to create for up to 2hrs+. Outside food/beverages are allowed. We are BYOB so paid guests 21yrs+ can bring beer, wine or champagne and any non-alcoholic beverages. We provide wine glasses, cups, bottle openers, paper plates, napkins, cups, and utensils.
With Pop In & Paint, YOU are in the driver's seat!
1) Choose what image to paint: (Decide and let us know upon arrival or in the notes field of your table reservation)
- Choose from our collection of Instruction Step-by-step images HERE
- Select a Pre-Sketched surface from an assortment at the studio
- Free-style it!
2) Choose your surface! (Decide and let us know upon arrival or in the notes field of your table reservation)
- Review the below listing of surface options and pricing
- Choose from canvas, wood, totes and/or candles
3) Choose your date/time
- Review the Pop In & Paint weekly schedule to select your preferred date/time
- NOTE- Arrive no later than 2hrs before the end of Pop in hours to complete your project!
- Cancellations made more than 48hrs prior to registration date are eligible for refund, less than 48-24hrs are eligible for studio credit, and less than 6hrs notification results in forfeiture of deposit.
4) Make your table reservation
- Note the number of guests, date/time, ideally the image(s) and surface selections in the note field.
- Arrive at our studio on your scheduled date/time and at least 2hrs prior to the end of Pop in Hours.
- We will ring up your order of surfaces and your table reservation deposit will be applied to the balance due.
- It's time to create & have fun!
Whatever you pick, we promise you'll have a great time in our studio doing your own thing at your own pace.
MAKE YOUR OWN SCENTED SOY CANDLE *NEW*
Our long-lasting, all natural Soy candle makes the perfect home accent or gift idea! With two dozen scents to choose from and step-by-step instructions, you can make your own custom candle you'll love! P.S. You can ALSO add candles to one of our painting events!
We look forward to seeing you in the studio soon!
*Children under 13yrs must be accompanied by an adult.
PROJECT SURFACE OPTIONS AND PRICING
NEW! 10oz Soy Candle $25 (Choose from 24 scent options)
11x14 Canvas $32
Canvas Tote Bag Small $39
16x20 Canvas $39
10x30 Canvas $42
Canvas Tote Bag Grocery $45
12x12 Wood Pallet $45
17 x17 Wood Pallet $47
17x17 Offset Shiplap
10.5x 26 Wood Pallet $47
10.5x 47 Wood Porch Leaner $60