Why book a Painting Party?
Here is how it works!
We love to pARTy! If you have a group of 10 or more painters you can have your own private party at our studio. You pick the artwork and our awesome artists will guide you step-by-step painting the artwork of your choice from our huge art library!
We have two great grooms to choose from for your party. For the smaller room you will need a minimum of 10 painters and it can hold up to 16. For the large room you will need a minimum of 14 painters Monday-Thursday or 16 painters Friday, Saturday or Sunday. The large room can hold up to 30. Let us know how many painters you expect to have and we'll check available dates and times for you.
After we have your reservation set up we will email you your party managment link with a place to sign your party agreement confirming the details of you party, a link to pay your $100 deposit. and a link to choose the artwork for you event from our extensive art library. Everyone will paint the same painting.
Once your painting has been added to our calendar, you can use the party management link to create online invitations and emailing them to your guests - should you chose to use it. A party passcode will also be created for you so that only you and your guests will be able to make the reservation.
You can arrive 20 minutes early to set up. We provide easels, canvases, aprons, paint, plates, cups, napkins, eating utensils, cork screws and bottle openers for in-studio events! You are welcome to bring drinks and snacks for your pARTy!
We will hold your party inquiry for 48 hours, at which time we will require you to put down a $100 deposit or you could forfeit your day/time. We are booking up pretty quickly, so call us as soon as possible plan your private party!
Balance must be paid in full even if the minimum guest requirement is not met. For example, if your minimum is 10, but only 6 show - you still have to pay for 10.
1.5 Hours kid's parties on 16x20 canvas - $30
- NEW! Kid's 12" wood cutout painting plus party time (1 hour paint time and .5 hour party time) - $25.
- Only available Monday-Thursday 4:30PM to 6PM or Saturday 10:30AM to Noon.
2 Hours - $39
3 Hours - $47
Custom Painting - $56
Birthday Parties, Girl Scout Troops, etc.
Minimum 10 guests
We recommend that you choose from our 1.5 hour ($30) painting gallery for kids 12 and under. If you prefer to choose from the full painting gallery, the respective price will be charged. The birthday girl/boy and their guests will paint for 1.5 hours. If you would like another 30 minutes set aside for cakes, snacks, presents, etc, you can rent the studio space for $50.
Other Private Parties
Birthday, Bridal Shower, Bachelorette, GNO, GDO, Mom's Night Out, Office Party, Team Building, Corporate Team Building, Meetup Groups, Baby Shower, Graduation, Church Parties, Holiday Parties, Family Reunion....or just cause!
Minimum 10 guests.
Private Party Refund Policy
- We will charge the host's credit card for $100 at the time of the reservation confirmation and will refund or apply it to your party balance after your event.
- You are financially responsible for meeting the minimum number of guests regardless of their attendance. This card will also be used to charge the remaining balance, if applicable.
- We have a seven (7) day cancellation/reschedule policy. If cancellation or request to reschedule is not given within 7 days, you will forfeit your deposit. Additionally, if you cancel, we will charge your card the remaining party balance. Your deposit will be factored in when calculating the final balance.
- In the event the Private Party is canceled, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
Don't have enough people for a private party? Have a VIP party! If you have four or more painters you can pick the painting for your class. Just pay for four seats and we'll send you a link to our art library to pick the painting. We'll open up the party for others to join you and your group will get preferred seats!