Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
Want to host a private party? Call or text "PARTY" or any questions to our studio number 610-565-9100!
Or, just text us with any questions you have! We will respond very quickly, even if our studio is closed!
Company Office Holiday Parties!
Give your office the chance to eat cookies, drink eggnog, and be merry while painting your own art! You can choose to paint holiday art or everyday art. Either way, you can literally "deck the halls" with everyone's paintings. It's the instant cure for Office Beige Syndrome. You can choose whether or not to bring alcohol, pick your own caterer, or do a potluck contest. Find the person in charge of planning your office holiday party and share this web page with them.
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Kids/Adults - Birthdays
- Office parties / TEAM BUILDING! (See more info below!)
- Girls Night Out!
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 4000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour or 3 hour paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You and your guests can arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of your party for a little happy 1/2 hour prior to painting. Then the party continues throughout the painting event.
- We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, corkscrews, bottle openers, and ice buckets. (Ice is NOT provided. Utensils are NOT provided.) We ALSO have a purified water cooler for an unending supply of purified water (hot and cold).
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Our Private Party Studio can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests.
Our Main Party Studio can accommodate a maximum of 44 guests. (The minimum for a private event in this room on weekends is 35. Summer months have a minimum of 25 for this larger main room.)
The minimum number of painters required for private parties Friday through Monday (inclusive) is 12. (Minimum for private events in our larger MAIN Party Room on weekends is 35.)
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays is 10.
The host of the party can secure a date/time/room with payment for 2 seats. There is a 14 day cancellation policy for private events. The host's credit card may incur a $150 cancellation fee if less than 14 days notice of event cancellation is given. If the minimum guest requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess is responsible for payment of any empty seats to meet the minimum.
Don't have enough to meet the private party minimum?
Bring your group to one of our public events! Benefits of joining a public event:
- No Party contract.
- No deposit.
- No minimum number of guests.
- You might even get to pick the painting. (See VIP Package info below.)
- Your group still gets to sit together.
- You can still bring your own alcohol, cake, balloons, etc.
- It can be lots more fun to be with a bigger group of people!
Want to host a private party? Call or text "PARTY" to our studio number 610-565-9100! We look forward to hosting you and your friends!
Ask about our VIP Package (for public events):
Our VIP Package is another option for groups of 6 or more! These packages are for our public events but allow you to give us input towards what we paint in that event!
*Only available with notice and prior to any seats already being sold for a public event.
More details about private events:
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
There is a half hour grace period before your scheduled private party time. This means you and all of your guests may arrive up to 30 minutes prior to the painting start time for a happy half-hour of mingle time. Please note these grace periods are also designated, but not limited to, set-up, breakdown, staging, check-in, and socializing.
A private party exceeding the end time is subject to a service charge of $60.00 for each additional half hour over party end time. Party extensions are based on availability of space and at management discretion. Please be curtious of the time allotted and paid for your event.
TEAM BUILDING EVENTS!
Our Team Building Program is a fun, energetic, and creative way to build team bonds!
We offer TWO options for Team Building;
1/ Traditional PWAT event where everyone paints the same painting and each guest brings their painting home.
2/ Multi-Canvas Mural Team Building where your team creates a multi-canvas mural together and you hang the mural at your facility.
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on Team Building! Pricing STARTS @ $35 per person for Team Events.
There is a 14 day cancellation policy for private parties. The host's credit card may incur a $150 cancellation fee if less than 14 days notice of cancellation is given. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess will be responsible for payment of any empty seats to meet the minimum.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids absolutely love our painting parties! Plus, kids leave with their completed masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Our kids' events are intended for ages 7 & up.
Kid parties are available any day of the week. All children's parties must be over by 6pm.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cupcakes, food, drinks.
Private Party Availability
To check out a particular date's availability for a private party, fill out our "Request Party" form on our website or call 610-565-9100 or email email@example.com. We will be happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!