Why book a Painting Party?
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 8000+ paintings. A link will be emailed to you once your party is scheduled so that you can choose your painting! Choose for kid's parties 1.5 hour for ($28) Adult parties - 2 hour ($38-47/person) or 3 hour ($47/person) paintings.
- You get a private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!! We supply all the art supplies.
- The room is yours 30 minutes before the scheduled class time to decorate and celebrate.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week (artist and space permitting). We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available!
- Guests may bring their own snacks and Non-Alcoholic Drinks. Parties ages 18 and older may BYOB, you must be 21 to consume alcohol- we reserve the right to check identification.
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Virtual parties
- Birthady parites
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- "Whooohooo! It's Football/Basketball Season!" parties
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs)
- Field trips
- Wedding Showers
- Girls' Fun Night Out
- Team Building
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Family Reunion Events
- Class Reunion Events
- Retirement parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Neighborhood Block parties
- Holiday/Seasonal parties
- An "Absolutely-Any-Reason-You-Can-Think-Of-To-Get-Together Party" with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
*** We require parties to be requested a minimum of 2 weeks in advance from party date***
***Children under the age of 5 years old are not allowed to stay or paint during a private party***
Just call us at 406-540-4105 OR email us at email@example.com . We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!
How do I pay for my party?
Charges will be $28/person for 1.5-hour ( children 8+), $38-47/person for a 2-hour party, or $47/person for a 3-hour party. The room is yours 30 minutes before the event for time to decorate and celebrate! The party organizer will be charged a $76 NON-REFUNDABLE booking fee that will go toward seat payment for the party.
A password will be issued to all Private Events and guests use this code to register online. Only the people in your group will be able to reserve for the class. Remember: If the Party will be Paid for with one payment, you are required to register the minimum of 6 guests no later than 1 WEEK before the event. Additional guests can be added up to the time of the event. Bystanders are not allowed, all individuals attending the party must pay for a seat.
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better! We require 2-week notice to reserve the party room!
If we do not receive your deposit, painting selection, & the minimum number required guests 1 week in advance, your party will be taken off of the calendar and you must re-book for another time.
Do you offer any discounts on parties?
Thank you for asking, but, in general, we don't. We've tried to keep the prices at rock-bottom so that you get a good value for your money everyday! (Also, for some specific advantages of booking a private party at no additional cost, please see the answers to Question #1: Why Book a Party?)
The city of Missoula requires that we remain a BYOB only establishment. We will provide cups, water and coffee. Party hosts and guests are welcome to provide snacks and alternative refreshments. MASKS are required for private events.