Painting with a Twist FAQ
Q: What are the prices for a class?
A: Two- hour classes are offered for 16x30 and 12x12 canvas at $35 and 10x30 canvas at $40.00 Three-hour classes for $45 and select Family Friendly classes offered for $30. Paint Your Pet sessions and Custom Art are $55 per person.
Q: When do you post a new monthly schedule?
A: The calendar is posted on the 10th of every month.
Q: Do I have to paint the featured painting?
A: No, you are welcome to explore your creativity and paint anything you like; however, the artist and staff will be instructing the featured painting and will not have time to offer individual instruction.
Q: Will my painting be dry by the end of the night?
A: Yes, if there are a few damp places we will have hair dryers which will dry them quickly.
Q: At what time should I arrive for class?
A: Fifteen to thirty minutes would be plenty of lead time.
Q: Are reservations required?
A: Yes, all guests must reserve in advance with payment. For public classes, we assign seats. Therefore, please make sure you let us know if you're joining someone in the Special Request Box.
Q: Will you have wine openers and cups?
A: Yes, we have bottle openers, cups, and ice buckets. We do NOT provide ice or eating utensils.
Q: Since it is around dinner, can we bring food?
A: Yes, feel free to bring in a snack.
Q: What do I wear?
A: Whatever is comfortable and you don't mind if a little paint gets on it. We do provide aprons.
Q: Do I need a reservation?
A: We do require reservations with payment to secure seats and we require a 24 hour cancellation. No calls/no shows will not be issued store credit.
Q: Do you do private parties?
A: Yes, we can accommodate up to 45 painters in our main room and 25 painters in our party room. See Party Info.
For Kids Parties we recommend ages 5-12. It's a good idea to have a parent stay with each one of the little ones.
Q: What size is the canvas?
A: A majority of our classes we use a 16 x 20 inch canvas. We do also offer a 12x12 and 10x30 inch canvas.
Q: Is there an age limit?
A: Attendees of public classes after 6:00 pm Mon-Sat. must be 16 or older.
- Family Day classes are intended for ages 7 and up.
- All attendees must have a paid seat. We don't allow for viewers, watchers or onlookers.
- All Ages classes are intended for ages 10 and up.
- Teen & Up classes are intended for ages 13 and up.
- Evening classes are for adults 16 and older.
- No alcohol is permitted during "Family Day" or "All Ages" events.
- Private Parties are also another avenue to accommodate younger children. Please know that adult supervision is always required.
Q: Is there parking available?
A: Yes, there is plenty of FREE parking available
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: We ask that you contact us at least 24 hours in advance if you cannot make it to your reserved class, a store credit will be made for any and all cancellations.
- We do not issue refunds for cancellations.
- "No shows" will NOT be issued store credit or refunds.
- Classes are subject to cancellation if enough reservations are not made.
- Private Party Host/Hostess - Please refer to your Private Party Agreement regarding the cancellation policy for a Private Party event.
- Groups of 5 or more must cancel 3 days before the date of the class.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 30 minutes or more later than the class starting, you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!
- Please leave a voice message if calling after hours, 318-654-4800.
Q: Do you offer a Military Discount?
A: Yes. We are excited to offer a $5 Military Discount. Reservations are made at full price. $5 cash back will be issued at check-in with a valid Military ID.
Painting with a Twist reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances. Class will be cancelled the day of at 3:30p.m. or for weekend classes the day of at 4:00p.m. To make sure a class is not cancelled, reserve your seat online or call the studio to reserve your seat.