Why book a Painting Party?
Due to COVID-19 our offerings and requirements are subject to change. Please see our calendar for updated public event and kit information, or contact the studio directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 843-808-9236. Due to current restrictions, Virtual Events are a great options for gathering with friends in a dafe setting, from the comfort of your home. Kids events are also great options for Virtual Events.
COVID SANITATION : Private parties are limited to 25 guests. If you have more please contact us at 843-808-9236
- Our artists will wear masks and gloves for set up/teaching (we suggest you wear masks too when not eating/drinking)
- 6 feet apart ??
- Your temperature WILL be taken as well as the staffs
- disposable aprons upon request, studio aprons washed after each event
- disinfecting of cups, brushes, easels, chairs, tables, restrooms, doors, light switches, floors, counters etc after each event
- Food/drink at YOUR painting table..sorry ??
- BYO Drinks, Food, Cups, Paper plates (for food), Utensils, Corkscrews etc until further notice. We will have some, but you will have to ask.
- Coffee? Ask the manager to make you a cup
- Wine and soft drinks still available for purchase on site
Looks like art, feels like Fun! Want to host a private party? Call us or text "PARTY" to our studio number 843-808-9236! We look forward to hostin you and your friends!! (Note: Your phone number will be used to communicate to you about booking your party, which may include texting. Text STOP to pot out of text messaging. Message & data rates may apply.)
Booking a party is the alternative to having your group join one of our already scheduled classes found on our event calendar
Painting with a Twist Myrtle Beach offers Private Parties (on or offsite) for many different occasions including:
- Birthdays (Kids Birthdays too!)
- office parties
- girls night out
- wedding showers
- baby showers
- church groups
- field trips
- sports team parties
- team building
or any other reason to party!! Last inute parties are welcome. Don't forget to request your favorite artist!
How do I book?
Simply fill out our Request Party form located on this website. We will check availability and respond withing 24 hours.
Private Party Specifics:
- ADULT PRIVATE PARTY (ages 13+): Anytime! Price range (depending on surface selected) is $37-$47per painter for a 2 hour painting session and includes 30 minutes before AND after your party for your happy half hour social time and set up and your thirty minutes wine down and clean up time. Our Divas are 2.5 hours and $45 per painter.
- KIDS PRIVATE PARTY (ages 5-12): Before 6 Monday - Saturday, anytime on Sunday. Price ranges from $27-$32 per painter. Our 1.5 hour painting party is $27 per painter and our 2 hour party is $32 per painter. Our 2 hour kids private party includes 30 extra minutes of party time and your choice of 1 dozen chocolate or vanilla cupcakes.
10 person reservation minimum is due 48 hours prior to class. Your paint party will be private in your own room. Our studio can accommodate up to 66 guests. See the Open Party alternative below if you don't think you will have 10 people (this is especially enforced on Friday and Saturday evenings 6:00 pm and after).
Open Party Specifics:
- ADULT OPEN PARTY (ages 13+): Anytime! Price range (depending on surface selected) is $37-47 per painterfor a 2 hour session. Our Divas are 2.5 hours and $45 per painter
- KIDS OPEN PARTY (ages 5-12): Before 6:00 pm Monday - Saturday, anytime on Sunday. Price is $27 per painter for a 1.5 hour session
6 reservation minimum due AT TIME of booking. Your paint party will be opten to the public to join. Since you are picking the painting and the day, we DO require the 6 person NON-transferable/NON-refundable reservation be paid AT the time of booking. Open party reservations CAN NOT be cancelled to receive store credit OR Credit Card refund as YOU are the person who has chosen to add this class to the calendar. All sales are final.
We will bring the paint nite to you! The price is $45-75 per painter (depending on the surface) for a 2 hour painting. Our Divas are 2.5 hours and are $47 per painter. Paint Your Pet may be booked as an offsite event for $75 per painter. These prices include our travel and setup fee for sites within 30 minutes of our studio. For sites further than and additional travel fee may be charged. You will have your own artist and be able to choose your painting. We will provide all necessary items to paint and provide table coverings. We DO NOT provide table or chairs.
Private Virtual Parties
- We schedule private parties any day or evening. Parties ca be scheduled anytime where we can book an artist for your event. These are live step-by-step entertaining events.
- Virtual parties require each participant to have a Twist at Home Kit, prior to attending the event. The pickup and distribution of supplies is coordinated when you book your event.
- Each guest will need access to a computer, a functioning camera and microphone to communicate with the instructor and guest, and internet.
- The minimum for a Virtual Private Party is 7 and the maximimum can be as many as you want! Virtual is a flexible option if you have a large group!
- You can choose from a vast grouping of our paintings for a live virtual event.
- A 2 hour painting party is $45+ per person. A 3 hour painting party is $55+ per person.
- Guests can have the ability to select different surfaces to paint on, depending on availability (pricing may vary)
- A non refundable 3 seat deposit is required after receipt of a signed contract. Your deposit of $135 for a 2 hour party and $165 for a 3 hour pary, counts towards 3 of the 7 seat minimum.
- In your kit you will receive your canvas (or surface selection), 2 brushes, 2 oz. of each paint color needed, and the link for your ZOOM meeting (also sent vie email) (MAU ALSO INCLUDE paper plate paint palette, napkins, disposable aprons, disposable water cup and table covering)
We look forward to celebrating with you!