Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 10,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 1 1/2 hour ($35/person) or 2 hour ($40/person) paintings. (Ask for additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before for set-up.
- Hosts of parties receive a special gift!
We provide all of the art supplies and aprons, as well as cups, napkins, and bottle openers.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Our Main Studio can accommodate a maximum of 40 guests.
Our Party Room can accommodate a maximum of 18 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday and Saturday nights is 12 painters.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties at all other times is 8 painters.
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 8 painters regardless of the day of the week.
The host of the party will pay a security deposit. There is a 14 day cancellation policy for Private Events to receive your security deposit back. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights.
Typical Kids Parties include 1 1/2 hours art with time for breaks for food, cupcakes/cake and presents. You get the room for a full 2 hours with an additional 30 minutes prior for set-up.
Private Party Availability
Please submit your request here and we will contact you within 24 hours. Please call 330-768-7373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!