Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Birthday Party
- Blacklight Party
- Sorority Reunion
- Wedding Shower
- Baby Shower
- Bachelor/ette Party
- Graduation Party
- Church Group
- Field Trip
- Sports Team Party
- Team Building
- Holiday Party
- Retirement Party
...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- Choose your own masterpiece to paint from our abundant art library. A link will be emailed directly to you to choose your artwork. You will be able to choose from 2 hour paintings.
(See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- Schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- Get the room 30 minutes before the party to decorate, set out food, mingle, etc.
- No art set up, no clean up - just show up!
- We do not have ice
- Our main studio can accommodate a maximum of 40 guests.
- Our party room can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests
- We provide all of the art supplies
- Paint time will start on time - We cannot wait for late arrivals
- BYOB! Bring whatever you like - wine, beer, coffee, tea, soda, snacks - we don't judge! By law, you must be age 21+ to consume alcohol in our studio. Please drink responsibly.
How do I book a private party?
Private parties require at least 10 painters Friday-Sunday and 8 Monday-Thursday. A party with a 2 hour painting is required to have 10 paid reservations NO LATER than the day before the event. WE CANNOT ACCEPT PAYMENT AT THE DOOR. An additional hour is included for all private parties compared to public events. That is 30 minutes prior to class time and 30 minutes during/after class time.
The host of the party can secure the date and time with a deposit equivalent of 4 seats. If the event is cancelled within 7 days of the event, the deposit will not be refunded. If more than 7 days notice is given, the deposit will be refunded.
After the private party has been booked and the artwork is selected, the host will receive a passcode and link to distribute to guests. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties - Kids love painting here!
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights. They require a $150 deposit that goes towards the total balance of the party. Hosts will be required to pay for 10 painters. There is an additional charge for 10+ painters.
A typical kid party looks like the following:
30 minutes prior to paint time is for decorating, setting out snacks, cake, etc.
1.50 hours of actual painting time
30 additional minutes can be used for cupcakes, gifts, etc.
Private Party Availability
Please fill out our "Party Request" form online to receive party information and availability. You may also TEXT 662-996-8111 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!
We look forward to creating masterpieces with you!