Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 1000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($35-$45/person) or 3 hour ($45/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
Our main studio can accommodate a maximum of 40 guests.
Our party room can accommodate a maximum of 21 guests.
How do I book a private party?
There are minimum rates for parties, which equate to 10 seats. A party selecting a 2 hour painting is required to have 10 paid reservation. Each person can pay for their own seat. An additional hour of party time is available for all private parties at no charge. 30 minutes prior to class time and 30 minutes after class time.
The host/hostess of the party can secure a reservation for a private party party with a credit card deposit of the equivalent of 4 seats. The deposit will apply toward 4 seats at your event. If the event is cancelled within 7 days of the event, the deposit will not be refunded. If more than 7 days notice is given, the deposit will be refunded.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Just let us know and we can provide you with a PDF of an invitation. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here. Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights. A typical kid party looks like the following;
30 minutes prior to painting time for arrival, suit up in fun aprons
1.50 hours painting time
30 minutes following painting time for cupcakes, gifts, etc.
Private Party Availability
Please fill out our "Party Request" form to receive all the party information as well as availability. Call 662-996-8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!