Next door to Marco's Pizza & Regal Cinema
Painting with a Twist is the most fun party idea in Pembroke Pines— you get to BYOB and paint! You can bring any kind of beverages (including alcohol) and snacks. Find out for yourself why we were voted “The New Night Out” by Forbes Magazine!
No artistic skill or painting experience are needed. Our artist will guide everyone to paint the same image, so each of your guests will get to take home their own completed work of art. It’s a built-in party favor!
There are absolutely no extra costs for hosting a private party. Everyone pays the same price as our public classes, and there are no hidden party fees. The host may opt to pay for multiple attendees, or attendees may pay for themselves online through your party's web page.
When you host a party, you get to pick the painting from our library of over 9,000 exclusive artworks! Everyone will paint the image you select.
Hosting a party with us is fun for everyone, including the host! We provide an artist instructor, painting materials, aprons and music. You just need to bring basic party supplies for serving your food and drinks, including: cups, plates, and ice. Our doors open 30 minutes prior to your party time, so you may set up, socialize, and open gifts. We take care of the cleanup!
There aren’t many activities that children, teens, adults, and senior citizens all have the same amount of fun doing together, but we’ve seen it happen over and over in our painting classes. We can host parties for ages 6 –infinity. (We apologize no babies or toddlers are permitted in our studio at any time.) Painting can also be fun and therapeutic for disabled people; even blind people can have fun painting! (Please call to confirm that we can accommodate your specific disabilities.)
We can usually party whenever you want to, including mornings, afternoons, and evenings on weekdays and weekends. Use our Request Party form to find out if your desired times are available.
If you can invent a reason to party, then we can probably host it! A paint and drink wine party is a fun company team building activity, [adult birthday party OR birthday party for adults or kids], bachelorette party idea, family reunion activity, church group activity, scout activity, graduation party, Meetup group activity idea, holiday party, divorce party, going away party, or any other occasion when you want to have a fun time with a big group of people! Your only limitation is that we cannot allow full-scale redecoration of the room, glitter, confetti, or X-rated decorations.
1. Check your party size: We can host parties from 10 – 60 people. We have two party rooms, where the maximum capacity 24 or 38. Private parties have a (15 )person minimum cost on Friday and Saturday after 6 PM, (10) painter minimum day time and week days. Private parties during specific holidays may vary. If the minimum number of people do not pay, then the party host is responsible for paying the difference to meet the minimum party cost.
2. Request a date and time: Private parties may be scheduled during mornings, afternoons, or evenings on any day of the week up to 6 months in advance. To see if your date and time is available, please complete our online Request Party form.
3. Pay the deposit and sign our party contract: A nonrefundable deposit and signed party contract are required to reserve your party time. The deposit amount is equivalent to the cost of 3 people’s seats and is based on the price of the painting you select: 2-hour paintings are $37 per person, 3-hour paintings are $45 per person, or 4 seats at $27 for kids parties and a few specialty paintings cost other amounts that will be quoted upon request. Your nonrefundable deposit will be credited towards your party minimum to pay for 3 people’s seats.
4. Pick your painting: After we receive your deposit and contract, we will email you a party management web link to pick your painting from our exclusive library.
5. Invite guests: From your party management page, you can customize invitations for print or email. Please tell guests to arrive 15–30 minutes before your scheduled party time to get set up, pour drinks, and socialize.
* PLEASE BRING THE CREDIT CARD THAT YOU PAID WITH AND ID FOR CHECK IN**
NAME ON ID MUST MATCH NAME ON CREDIT CARD - IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE THIS UPON CHECK IN OR YOU FORGET YOUR ID CASH IS THE ONLY PAYMENT THAT WILL BE ACCEPTED
Please see our [FAQ page] for more information.
We are an independently owned and operated local business, so when you party with us, you help support [City]!
We are BYOB. You may bring in any alcohol or non-alcohol drinks. Food is permitted as well. Guests must be at least 21 years old to consume alcohol at the studio. We do not supply cups or plates. We do have wine openers.
Because of the "Twist " element of Painting with a Twist, Night time, regular "OPEN TO THE PUBLIC" classes are for ages 15 and up. Please check out "KIDS & FAMILY DAY CLASSES" for classes the whole family or children under 15 can attend.