Why book a Painting Party?
Private Party Availability:
Please call the studio at 215.278.7761 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine availability.
We Offer Private Parties for Any Occasion:
- Birthday Parties
- Office Parties/Team Building
- Girls Night Out
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Book Clubs
- Church Groups
- Field Trips
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of having a private party!
- You can select your own masterpiece from our collection of over 6000 paintings.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening spots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
Choose a painting from our gallery of over 6000 paintings– A link will be emailed to you and you will be able to pick your painting for your party!
We provide easels, canvases, paint, brushes, aprons, plastic cups, paper plates, napkins, corkscrews.
We are a BYOB studio, so guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice!
How Do I Reserve and Pay for My Private Party?
The minimum for private parties in our studio on Friday and Saturday evenings is 15. At all other times (including weekend days) our minimum will be 10.
A 2-hour party is $37 per person.
A 3-hour party is $47 per person.
Here are some things to keep in mind when planning and
booking your private event with us:
- We book Private Parties 7 days a week from 12pm-12am. The maximum is 28. The minimum for private parties in our studio on Friday and Saturday nights is 15. At all other times (including weekend days) our minimum will be 10. If the minimum is not met, the difference between the minimum and the number of guests attending must be paid before the party can take place. We ask that your guests sign up online so that we can make sure that the minimum is met. If your minimum is not met at least 7 days in advance of your event, we will contact you about cancelation options.
- The deposit to initially secure your event as confirmed is simply a reservation for the first 3 seats in your event!
- You can choose your own 2 or 3 hour painting. Once your party is on the calendar, we will send you a link to our entire Art Library so that you can choose your painting.
- The cost for a 2 hour private party is $37.00 per person and a 3 hour private party is $47.00 per person. No discounts or promotions may be applied to a private party.
- The instructor, paint, canvas, easels, brushes, aprons, clear plastic cups, ice buckets and cork screws are provided by Painting with a Twist.
- Guests are welcome to bring anything they'd like to eat and drink.
- We will begin painting at the time scheduled, so it would be a good idea to have your guests arrive 15-20 minutes early.
- Private parties have a 30 minute grace period before the painting start time and a half hour grace period at the painting end time.
- A party exceeding the end time is subject to a service charge of $50.00 and an additional $50.00 for each additional half hour over party end time. Party extensions are based on availability of space and management discretion.
- Grace period is designated for, but is not limited to, set-up, breakdown, food and beverage staging, check-in and socializing.
- Unfortunately at our studio we are not wheelchair accessible so please keep this in mind when booking with us. If you would need a accessible location check out our sister location at 1520 Locust st!
Please give a 10 day notice if you must cancel the private party. If we are not given notice of cancellation within 10 days of the event, The deposit will be fully lost and not returned in the form of a gift certificate.
We look forward to celebrating with you!