Why book a Painting Party?
Private Party Availability:
Please call the studio at 215.278.7761 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine availability.
We Offer Private Parties for Any Occasion:
- Birthday Parties
- Office Parties/Team Building
- Girls Night Out
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Book Clubs
- Church Groups
- Field Trips
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of having a private party!
- You can select your own masterpiece from our collection of over 6000 paintings.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening spots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
Choose a painting from our gallery of over 6000 paintings– A link will be emailed to you and you will be able to pick your painting for your party!
We provide easels, canvases, paint, brushes, aprons, plastic cups, paper plates, napkins, corkscrews.
We are a BYOB studio, so guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice!
How Do I Reserve and Pay for My Private Party?
In order to maintain social distancing measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the minimum number of guests for private parties is 8 people, and the maximum is 12 people.
A 2-hour party is $37 per person.
A 3-hour party is $47 per person.
Here are some things to keep in mind when planning and
booking your private event with us:
- We book Private Parties 7 days a week from 12pm-12am. The minimum number of painters is 8, and the maximum is 10. If the minimum is not met, the difference between the minimum and the number of guests attending must be paid before the party can take place. We ask that your guests sign up online so that we can make sure that the minimum is met. If your minimum is not met at least 7 days in advance of your event, we will contact you about cancelation options.
- The deposit to secure your event is simply a reservation for the first 3 seats!
- You can choose your own 2 or 3 hour painting. Once your party is on the calendar, we will send you a link to our entire Art Library so that you can choose your painting.
- The cost for a 2 hour private party is $37.00 per person and a 3 hour private party is $47.00 per person. No discounts or promotions may be applied to a private party.
- The instructor, paint, canvas, easels, brushes, aprons provided by Painting with a Twist. Hand sanitizer, surgical masks, disposable aprons, and rubber gloves are available.
- At this time, no food or drink is allowed in the studio due to COVID-19.
- We will begin painting at the time scheduled, so it would be a good idea to have your guests arrive 15-20 minutes early.
- Private parties have a 30 minute grace period before the painting start time and a half hour grace period at the painting end time.
- A party exceeding the end time is subject to a service charge of $50.00 and an additional $50.00 for each additional half hour over party end time. Party extensions are based on availability of space and management discretion.
- Guests are responsible for leaving the studio in the same condition as when they entered; a cleaning fee may be charged for any damages or excessive messes, as determined by the staff.
- Grace period is designated for, but is not limited to, set-up, breakdown, check-in, and socializing.
- Unfortunately, our studio is not wheelchair accessible.
Please give a 10 day notice if you must cancel the private party. If we are not given notice of cancellation within 10 days of the event, the deposit will be forfeited and not returned in the form of a cash refund or gift certificate.
We look forward to celebrating with you!