Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 4000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($45/person) or 3 hour ($55/person) paintings. (If Host can guarantee 20 guests for Monday-Thursday the price will be $35pp for a 2 hour event or $45 for a 3 hour event **ONLY APPLIES Monday- Thursday**)
- (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space & time permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins & paper plates.
Guests may bring their snacks. Drinks, both non-alcoholic and Beer & Wine are sold on Premises. We are NOT a BYOB.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Our studio can accommodate a maximum of 38 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays is 20.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties at all other times (Monday thru Thursday) is 12.
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 10 regardless of the day of the week.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There is a 7 DAY cancellation policy. We do not charge deposits, but the credit card will be charged a $105 cancellation fee if less than 7 days notice of cancellation is given. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
(Ages 8 & UP) Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Familiess love painting here and leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are $45pp available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights, with a minimum of 12 guests for Monday thru Thursday. On Friday, Saturday or Sunday (during the day) parties require a minimum of 20 guests.
Everyone that attends must paint. **There are no spectators allowed.** It's like having your party at a movie theater but not buying a ticket for the movie...lol)
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cupcakes and/or presents.
Private Party Availability
Please call 929-354-0001 or firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!