Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 6000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting!
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Studio A can accommodate a maximum of 30 guests.
Studio B can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties is 10.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. We charge a deposit of 3 seats. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum 7 days prior to the party. There is a 7 day cancellation policy in order to be refunded the 3 seat deposit. Deposit is non-refundable with less than 7 days prior to the party.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Private Party Availability
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. I am happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!
We look forward to painting with you!