Why book a Painting Party?
Due to COVID-19 our offerings and requirements are subject to change. Please see our calendar for updated public class and kit information, or contact the studio directly at email@example.com or 772-210-5305. Due to current restrictions, Virtual Events are a great option for gathering with friends in a safe setting, from the comfort of your home. Kids events are also great options for Virtual Classes.
Are you thinking of booking a Painting Party?
Here is how it works!
After you call us or submit a party request through the website, we will send you the private party forms via email. As soon as you submit the forms and deposit, we will send you a party management link. Click on the link and select your painting choice for your party. We have over 7,000 to choose from! Everyone will paint the same painting. You will also be able to send email invitations to your guests and view the event link (you can copy and paste this link to share with guests for them to sign up individually). A party passcode will also be created for you so that only you and your guests will be able to make reservations for your event.
You can arrive 20 minutes early to set up. We provide easels, canvases, aprons, paint, plates, cups, napkins, cork screws, bottle openers!
We will do our best to give you your desired date and time, however event times are first come first serve. Your non-refundable deposit will lock in your requested date and time ($111 deposit for regular events, $150 deposit for Kids Party). The demand for evenings and weekends is high, so call us as soon as possible to make your deposit and confirm your reservation.
o 2-Hour: $37
o 3-Hour: $47
o 3-Hour, Custom paintings: $57
You may book 1 Additional Hour before/after the event: $100/hour due with deposit (if time slot is available)
Minimum Seat Requirements
All private parties require a 10-seat minimum except for events scheduled for Friday or Saturday in the 6-8pm or 7-9pm “primetime” slots which require a 15-seat minimum. We require full payment for the minimum seats one week prior to the event, failure to pay your agreed event minimum will result in your event going public.
Kids' Private Parties
Kids Party Package $370:
Up to 12 painters (Additional Painters $29 each)
2 large cheese pizzas
Choose painting from the 1.5 hour kids painting gallery
o Face Painting: $100/event due with deposit
o 1 Additional Hour before/after event: $100/hour due with deposit
o Additional Pizzas $15 each due with deposit
Nonrefundable Deposit Due:
$150 plus total add-ons
Kids' Private Parties can be scheduled on any day of the week, except for Friday night and Saturday night.
You get to choose the painting that your group will be painting. We have over 700 that you may choose from.
Other Private Party Info:
We can host many different events! Birthday, Bridal Shower, Bachelorette, GNO, Mom's Night Out, Office Party, Team Building, Meetup Groups, Baby Shower, Graduation, Church Parties, Holiday Parties, Family Reunion....or just cause! Please contact us to discuss any interest in having us host offsite parties at your location.
Private Parties can be scheduled on any day of the week.
You can request your favorite artist and we will do our absolute best to make sure that they teach or assist at your event!
We will make your party available on our calendar so that your guests may register and pay ahead of time. We ask that your guests RSVP and pay in advance.
In the event the Private Party is cancelled, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
You are more than welcome to bring any beverages and/or snacks. We supply cups, napkins, plates, cork screws, bottle openers and all painting materials.
* Think you will have a hard time getting the minimum number of friends to commit? Ask about partying with a public class, give us a call at 772-2110-5305!
Private Party Availability
Please call (772) 210 5305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!
General Private Studio Party Cancelation Policy additions:
We understand that the current health and safety of the public may require last minute cancellations for in-studio experiences. Please note, no persons may enter the studio if they feel ill, have a fever, or have been in contact with those known to have COVID-19. Masks are required to enter the studio. If you need to cancel your reservation, we ask for as much notice as possible. If you are cancelling within 24 hours of the event, a store credit will be issued for future use. To receive a refund, we kindly ask for a 48 hour+ notice of cancellation. Please note, NO SHOWS without contact will not receive store credit or a refund.
Private Virtual Parties:
- We schedule private parties any day or evening. Parties can be scheduled anytime where we can book an artist for your event. These are live step-by-step entertaining events.
- Virtual Parties require each participant to have a Twist at Home Kit, prior to attending the event. The pickup and distribution of supplies is coordinating when you book your event.
- Each guest will need access to a computer, a functioning camera and microphone to communicate with the instructor and guests, and internet.
- The minimum is 15 people and the maximum can be as many as you want! Virtual is a flexible option if you have a large group.
- You can choose from a vast grouping of our paintings for a live virtual class.
- A two-hour painting party is $45+ per person. A three-hour painting party is $55+ per person.
- Guests can have the ability to select different surfaces to paint on, depending on availability (pricing may vary).
- A non-refundable 3 seat deposit is required after receipt of a signed contract. Your deposit of $135 for a 2 hour party and $165 for a 3 hour party, counts towards 3 of the 15 seat minimum.
- In your kit, you will receive your canvas (or surface selection), 2 brushes, each paint color needed, and the link for your ZOOM meeting (sent via email). (MAY ALSO INCLUDE or remind guests that they will need to provide themselves: paper plate paint pallet, napkins, disposable aprons, disposable water cup, table covering, etc.)
Cancellation Policy Virtual Classes and Twist at Home Kits:
Once your kit has been picked up (Twist at Home or Virtual Events), no refunds or credits will be issued. To cancel your order prior to pick-up, a 24-hour advanced notice is required to receive store credit for a future kits/class. Due to the nature of packaging and creating kits, no refunds or credits can be given once the kit has been assembled.