Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelorette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 19000 Copyrighted Paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from a 2-hour class ($40/person) Sunday through Thursday or 3 hours ($50/person) painting class. Our Prime time is Fridays and Saturdays, ($45/person) and a minimum of 15 guests.
- (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon, and evening slots available
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- No setup, no clean-up - just show up!
- No alcohol consumption before 4:00 PM. Wine or Beer only.
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, wine cups, and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice (wine and beer).
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Studio A can accommodate a maximum of 48 guests.
Studio B can accommodate a maximum of 24 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties:
Sunday - Thursday 5 painters
Friday, Saturday, and National Holidays 15 painters
To secure your date and reservation, a private party contract will need to be returned. All private parties require a valid credit card number to hold the reservation and an $80 deposit + tax.(The $80 deposit will go towards two $40 seats and is not refundable)
There is a 7-day cancellation policy. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess will not be refunded the deposit.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week except Friday & Saturday nights. 1.5-hour classes ($35 per person) or 2-hour classes ($40 per person) are available.
Private Party Availability
Please call or text 602-758-7928 or email email@example.com for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!