Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 6000+ paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($38/person) or 3 hour ($48/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get access to the private party room 30 minutes before your party to celebrate.
We provide all of the art supplies, cups and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice (No hard liquor permitted). We do not supply serving ware or ice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Studio A can accommodate a maximum of 42 guests.
Studio B can accommodate a maximum of 24 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties is 10.
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 12 regardless of the day of the week.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There is a 14 day cancellation policy to receive a refund. (Minus $5 processing fee) There is a two person deposit due at time of booking which goes towards two people who are painting. The credit card of the host will be charged a $150 cancellation fee plus the initial two person deposit will be forfeited if less than 14 days notice of cancellation is given. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum seven days before the event.
Once the contract has been filled out and the deposit paid, you can then select your picture and ultimately invite your guests. You will need to distribute a passcode selected by you to your guests to book into your event. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights 5pm or after.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks. Birthday parties for children 12 and under will allow additional time for your child to open their gifts and enjoy cake if provided.
Private Party Availability
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
I am happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!