Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylic paints on 16x20 canvas and teach the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
What are the prices for a class?
Two hour classes are offered for $37 and three hour classes for $47. Paint your Pet classes offered at $55.00 Select Family Friendly classes offered for $27.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Our studio is all BYO - we only serve paint water! Feel free to bring in your favorite beverage and some light snacks to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold classes at specific times and those are the only times guests can come in and paint. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
When do you post a new monthly schedule?
The calendar is posted by the 5th day of the previous month.
Will my painting be dry by the end of the night?
Yes, if there are a few damp places we will have hair dryers which will dry them quickly.
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you may want to bring are some refreshments.
Can my child come with me to paint?
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- Family Day classes are intended for ages 7 and up.
- All Ages classes are intended for ages 10 and up.
- Teen & Up classes are intended for ages 13 and up.
- Evening classes are for adults 18 and older.
Will you have wine openers and cups?
Yes, we supply wine openers and cups.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes, except during a Family Day class.
What do I wear?
Whatever is comfortable and you don't mind if a little paint gets on it. We will have old aprons for you if you need them.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
- If you notify the studio more than 24+ hours from your reservation start time, an instore credit will be issued upon request. (Private parties must follow contract signed by the host)
- If you notify the studio less than 24 hours from the class start time, no refund or credit will be issued. (Private parties must follow contract signed by the host)
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
- Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!