Why book a Painting Party?
Private Parties for any occasion:
- Office Parties
- Team Building
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church Groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
...or any other reason to party!
How do I reserve a spot for my private party?
What are the Benefits of a Private Party?
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 10,000 paintings.
- You can send electronic invitations to your guests or print them out and check on RSVPs.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your class instruction time to celebrate.
- We provide all of the art supplies, as well as 9 oz. clear plastic cups and corkscrews.
- You and your guests may bring their snacks, cake and drinks of choice (alcoholic or nonalcoholic) to enjoy during class!
When can I have a party?
- Adult parties can be booked 7 days a week and we'll work with you on a date and time (subject to availability).
- Kids parties (ages 12 & under) may be booked from 9:00am-5:00pm. Minimum age to paint at our studio is 5. Kids parties are not allowed after 5:00pm.
What is the cost?
- Private parties can be booked either for a two-hour session from $37.00 -$45.00 per person or a three-hour session at $47.00 per person. Kid’s parties (ages 12 & under) can be booked for a 1.5-hour session at $27.00 per painter.
What is the minimum number of painters needed for a Private Party?
- Minimum requirement is 8 painters.
- Maximum seating capacity is 36 painters.
Note: If the minimum requirement is not met for the party, the party host will be charged the balance to meet the minimum requirement.
What is your Cancellation Policy?
- Cancellations made within two weeks (<14 days) of the event date will be charged the full Private Party Minimum Requirement as this does not give us time to rebook the room for another event. No cancellation fee when cancelled more than two weeks from the event date.
Don't have enough to meet the minimum number for a Private Party?
Contact Us and, if your date and time is available, you can select the painting for a public class. A minimum of 5 reservations is required to secure the painting selection. Note: This option is not available for Friday or Saturday night classes.
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better! We can book a party up to 6 months in advance.
Do you hold painting events offsite?
Yes! The minimum number required for an offsite event is 20 painters. The cost per painter is as follows:
- a 2-hour painting session is $37
- a 3-hour painting session is $47
Offsite Set Up Fee: $75. Price includes all painting supplies, and upon request, a sound system and music. Event location is responsible for providing the tables and chairs. Contact us to learn more or to schedule your event.
All the Best,
Jennifer and Mark Galan, Owners