Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 10,000 paintings! A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- Your group will have a private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes. Our 2-hour, 16" x 20" canvaspaintings are $37 per painter, while our long-canvas & wood pallet paintings are $39 per painter. 3-hour paintings are $45 per painter. We also have 1.5 hour classes for our chidlren's parties, and they cost $27 per painter.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- Your group gets the room for a half-hour before the scheudled start time of the painting, as well as for a half-hour after the scheduled end time of the painting, at no extra cost!
- Hosts of parties receive a gfit certificate good towards the purhcase of a future class.
We provide all of the art supplies. Currently, we cannot provide cups, plates, napkins, or bottle openers due to CDC recommended safety procedures to combat the spread of COVID-19.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Our main room can accommodate a maximum of 48 guests.
Our Private Party Room can accommodate a maximum of 30 guests.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. The downpayment for a private party is equal to the fee for 2 painters. This fee will reserve 2 seats, one for the organizer and the other for a guest desingated by the organizer. There is a 14 day cancellation policy. The party organizer's credit card will be charged a $150 cancellation fee if less than 14 days notice of cancellation is given. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will provide a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.