Why book a Painting Party?
Want to host a virtual private party? Call us or text "PARTY" to our studio number 805-484-4444! We look forward to hosting you and your friends!
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer in-studio and virtual private parties for any occasion!
- Adult Birthdays
- Kids Birthdays*
- Office Parties
- Girls Night
- Wedding and Baby Showers
- Bachelorette Parties
- Church Groups
- Adult Sport Team Parties
- Team Building Events
- Holiday Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
*Under 21+ events are only available virtually.
*For an Off-site event, please inquire via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 20,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting!
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, schedule permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- We can accommodate 45 participants in studio and 100 virtually.
- Our virtual events include: Live Zoom Video Instruction, Canvas, Brushes, Paints, Cup for Paint Water, Paper Plate, Table Paper, and a Disposable Apron
- Other recommended supplies: Chalk or pencil, hair dryer. Easels are sold separately and can be purchased here: https://www.paintingwithatwist.com/studio/camarillo/shop/
- Paint (...and sip) in the comfort of your own home but with all the fun that comes in a PWAT class!
Private Party Guidelines
In order to close the studio for a private event, the costs are as follows:
- Sunday- Thursday - $700 - includes up to 15 painters
- Friday-Saturday - $900 - includes up to 20 painters
Additional painters can be added up to 24 hours prior to the event for $39/person.
- The cost for a private event must be paid 14 days before party.*
- We will begin painting at the scheduled time, so ask your guests to arrive or log in and set up 15 - 20 minutes before party start time.
- Private parties are entitled to a 2-hour block of time for a 2-hour painting, with a 15-minute grace period after the painting end time.
- A party exceeding the end time is subject to a service charge of $75.00 and an additional $75.00 for each additional hour over party end time. Party extensions are based on availability of space and management discretion.
*Ship-to-Home option requires no less than two weeks before party to finalize all requirements.
Requirements of a Private Party
- In-Studio: All guests must be 21+. Virtual parties do not have an age limit.
- Signed Private Party Agreement
- Painting selection and full payment must be made two weeks in advance
- For Ship-to-Home events, full payment must be paid for 2 weeks before the party and no additional seats can be added afterwards.
In order to receive a full refund, we require at least a two week (14 days) notice if you should need to cancel. If the event is not paid in full 14 days prior, it will be cancelled.
For additional painter's not included in the initial cost for the private event, please see the below cancelation policy:
This is a live entertainment event. The Cancellation/Refund policy is non-negotiable. We understand that last-minute emergencies and unforeseen events happen, but due to the nature of this event, the Cancellation/Refund policy will be applied without exception.
- Full refund will be given for individuals canceling with at least 48 hours notice.
- A store credit will be given for individuals canceling with at least 24 hours notice.
- Same Day cancellation or "No Shows" will not be issued store credit or refunds.
*14 day cancellation notice required for Ship-to-Home events. There are no refunds for any kits once the order has been placed with our supplier. Once kits are picked up, refunds are no longer available.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
A Private Party Agreement will be emailed to you as well as the link to submit the full payment for the private event. Once the private party agreement has been signed and the full payment has been made, we will send you a link to our library so that you can select a painting. Once the painting is selected, the host/hostess can distribute RSVP's to guests through our Party Management Portal. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. To register any additional painter's not included in the initial cost for the private event , please contact the studio.
Private Party Availability