Why book a Painting Party?
Want to host a virtual private party? Call us or text "PARTY" to our studio number 805-484-4444! We look forward to hosting you and your friends!
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer in-studio and virtual private parties for any occasion!
- Adult Birthdays
- Kids Birthdays*
- Office Parties
- Girls Night
- Wedding and Baby Showers
- Bachelorette Parties
- Church Groups
- Adult Sport Team Parties
- Team Building Events
- Holiday Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
*Under 21+ events are only available virtually.
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 20,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting!
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, schedule permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- We can accommodate 45 participants in studio and 100 virtually.
- Our virtual events include: Live Zoom Video Instruction, Canvas, Brushes, Paints, Cup for Paint Water, Paper Plate, Table Paper, and a Disposable Apron
- Other recommended supplies: Chalk or pencil, hair dryer. Easels are sold separately and can be purchased here: https://www.paintingwithatwist.com/studio/camarillo/shop/
- Paint (...and sip) in the comfort of your own home but with all the fun that comes in a PWAT class!
Private Party Guidelines
- All private parties require a $150 refundable deposit to hold the reservation and will only be kept if you are in violation of any terms listed below.
- The minimum number of attendees is 20 on Friday nights and any time Saturday. All other times, the minimum is 10. As the host of the private party, it is your responsibility to make sure that you have the minimum number of guests attending. If the number of guests falls below the minimum, a portion of the deposit will be kept for the number of guests to reach the minimum.
- Minimum number of guests must be paid 7 days before party.*
- We will begin painting at the scheduled time, so ask your guests to arrive or log in and set up 10 minutes before party start time.
- Private parties are entitled to a 2-hour block of time for a 2-hour painting, with a 15-minute grace period after the painting end time.
- A party exceeding the end time is subject to a service charge of $75.00 and an additional $75.00 for each additional hour over party end time. Party extensions are based on availability of space and management discretion.
- Deposits are refunded at the end of the party, once ALL terms have been met.
*Ship-to-Home option requires no less than two weeks before party to finalize all requirements.
Requirements of a Private Party
- In-Studio: All guests must be 21+. Virtual parties do not have an age limit.
- Signed Private Party Agreement
- $150 refundable deposit
- Painting Selection made one week in advance
- Minimum number of guests must be paid one week before party. For Ship-to-Home events, all seats must be paid for 2 weeks before the party and no additional seats can be added afterwards.
*If the minimum is not met, the difference between the minimum and the number of guests attending must be paid before the party can take place.
The host of the party can secure a private event with a $150 refundable deposit. There is a 7 day* cancellation policy. If less than a 7 day notice of cancellation is given, the $150 deposit will not be refunded. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum. Once kits are picked up, refunds are no longer available.
*14 day cancellation notice required for Ship-to-Home events. There are no refunds for any kits once the order has been placed with our supplier.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Once the private party has been booked and the deposit made, we will send you a link to our library so that you can select a painting. Once the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Private Party Availability
Please call 805.484.4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. You can also fill out a Private Party Request here: https://www.paintingwithatwist.com/studio/camarillo/requestparty/