Bottle & Bottega FAQ
What is Bottle and Bottega by Painting with a Twist?
Bottle and Bottega by Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylic paints on 16" x 20" canvas and teach the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold classes at specific times and those are the only times guests can come in and paint. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
At our bar we have wine, beer, mimosas, water, sodas, and lite snacks. Guests are allowed to bring in their own food, or have food delivered if they wish. EXTERNAL ALCHOL IS NOT ALLOWED AT OUR STUDIO.
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you may want to bring are some refreshments.
Can my child come with me to paint?
Our guests MUST be 21 or older to attend our classes.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public events.
- Cancellations made with more than 48 hours notice are eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours to 8 hours prior to the event start time will result in credit only.
- Less than 8 hours notice and "no shows" will forfeit all funds and credits.
- EVENT CANCELLATION: Classes are subject to cancellation (though it happens rarely) without a minimum of 8 guests. We will send a Potential Cancellation Notice by email THE DAY BEFORE an event if registrations are low. With additional registrations, you will not receive further notice and the event will run as planned. Should it be cancelled, we will send a Cancellation Notice 4-6 HOURS BEFORE the intended event time. At that point, you will have the option to receive a credit in the original form of payment or a credit for another event.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.