Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 9,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour paintings ranging from $37 to $47 per painter or 3 hour paintings ranging from $47 to $55 per painter depending on the product you choose. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available (PLEASE NOTE: EVENING CLASSES ARE FOR ADULT PARTIES ONLY - chldren parties need to be finished by 6:00 pm.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular Open/Public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, wine chill bags and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party? Click this link to take you to the Private Party Link
Studio Burgandy can accommodate a maximum of 50 guests.
Studio Blanc can accommodate a maximum of 34 guests.
- The minimum number of painters required for private parties is 12.
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 12 regardless of the day of the week.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. Give us a week's notice so you can be free of the financial responsibility of meeting the minimum! However, if on the day of the event the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, and you didn't give us a week notice to open it to the public, the host/hostess' credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum. We have a 7 day cancellation policy: If you cancel your party with less than 7 days' notice, $100 will be charged.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests which can be emailed through our system as invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
**All Party bookings are subject to their time slots in which they are booked. Any group who shows up more than 20 minutes late to their booked event will forfeit their time slot, and will be charged a cancellation fee of $100 in addition to losing their deposit.
Private Party Availability
Want to host a private party? Call or Text us at 512-258-7928 Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!