Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we will book a private party for you!
Why book a party?
- You get to choose from any of over 9000 paintings (2 hour classes range from $37 - $47 (depending on the product you choose) / 3 hour classes range from $47 - $55 / 1.5 hour class for kids at $27)
- With our party management link, you can create party invitations to email or print and even monitor who has reserved online!
- You get a private party room that seats up to 34 guests and your own artist/instructor. Or you may reserve our main studio that holds up to 50 people. (rooms based on availability)
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- Minimum of 10 painters required.
- You can bring your own snacks and beverages.
What kind of parties can I reserve?
- Birthday parties (Adults and Kids 5 & older)
- Christmas parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, etc)
- Field trips
- Girl's Night Out
- Team Building
- Going Away Party
- Corporate/ Recruiting
- Absolutely any reason to get together with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
Best Corporate Event Idea in College Station
No one likes to go to boring company events, so make sure your next corporate event is at Painting with a Twist! Painting naturally relieves stress, boosts creativity, and is a fun activity for all ages and physical abilities. You can bring your own catering and drinks, including alcohol if you want it. We can host your event at anytime— morning, afternoon, or evening on a weekday or weekend. To see how Painting with a Twist could work for your company, watch our team building video and share it with your corporate event planner.
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10am - 10pm), subject to artist availability and scheduling.
How do I make a reservation for a party?
How do I pay for my party?
Charges for 2 hour paintings for a party will range from $37 - $47 (depending on the product you choose to paint on) / 3 hour painting parties range from $47 - $55 / 1.5 hour kids parties at $27 . The party spokesperson will reserve the desired day & time with a PWAT representative by signing and agreeing to the terms of our private party agreement. Party guests can pay individually or the event planner can pay for the entire event.
The given credit card will also charged up to the required minimum of people (see above minimum requirement) if that isn't met at the time of the party. Party guests can signup online with the party passcode if paying individually, or the event planner can pay in one lump sum at the time of the party, or individuals may pay at the time of the party. Once your party reservation is made, you will receive an email containing the link to view the paintings to choose from for the party. To complete your reservation, you must return the signed party agreement before the link is provided.
What if I need to cancel my party?
You must provide a 7 day notice if you should need to cancel. If you fail to give us at least a one week (7 day) notice from your scheduled date, you will be charged a cancelation fee in the amount of $100.00.
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better! Please know your party is not booked until the private party agreement with your credit card guarantee isreceived by the studio staff and your party is placed on the calendar!
How do I know which painting I can choose for my party?
Once your private party is booked (and we have received your executed private party agreement with your credit card guarantee) an invitation to our online painting gallery is generated to view our painting selections.
Just TEXT or CALL us at 979-485-9838 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook to hear about upcoming studio events and participate in promotions exclusive to Facebook Fans, and more! Find us at: