Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we will book a private party for you! Email us at @paintingwithatwist.com or Request a Party online!
Why book a party??
- You get to choose from ANY of over 12,000 paintings. Two hour classes range $35 - $45 and three hour classes are $10 more and Family classes offered for only $29.
- You get a private party room with your own artist which holds up to 14 people, or you may reserve our main studio that holds up to 47 people.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- It's the same price as a regular class. Minimum of 10 people required.
- The “Twist” (beverages) may be purchased from our bar and you can bring your own snacks.
- 2 seat Deposit required at booking. 7 day minimum cancellation notice.
What kind of parties can we come for??
- Corporate Events
- Birthday parties (Adults and Kids 6 & and older)
- Christmas parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Teacher Parties
- Team building events
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, etc.)
- Field trips
- Girl's Night Out
- Client Appreciation
- Absolutely any reason to get together with your friends / family / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10am - 10pm), subject to artist availability
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
Call or Text us at 719-591-2455 OR talk to us at the studio OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Request a Party online!
How do I pay for my party?
The party spokesperson will reserve the desired day & time with a 2 seat deposit made securely online. There is a 7 day cancellation notice: Deposit will be forfeited if less than a 7 day notice of cancellation is given. Time and Date of party can be changed before 24 hours with no penalty. Deposit will also be used if the minimum of 10 people isn't met at the time of the party. For parties with more than 16 people, 17+ must be paid at least 2 weeks in advance to hold the Main Studio. Party guests can signup online with the party passcode or pay the spokesperson who then pays in one lump sum at the time of the party, or individuals may pay at the time of the party. Once your party reservation is made, you will receive an email containing the contract for the party. To complete your reservation, you must email back the signed contract.
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better!
How do I know which painting I can choose for my party?
Once your private party is booked an invitation to our online painting gallery is generated to view our painting selections. You can also come visit us during studio hours and flip through the binders containing over 7000 paintings!
What if I don't have enough people?
Ask us about Open Parties! You pre-pay for 5 seats and pick ANY art you want! The class is opened up for others to join in on the fun. Put "Open Party" in the Party Request.
Do you offer any discounts on parties?
Children’s 1.5 hour parties are discounted at $29/person!
*Minimum of 10 people required