Why book a Painting Party?
Private parties are available 7 days a week, day and evening! Read on to find out more info and some answers to common FAQ's!
Why would I want to book a private party?
You get to choose from any of over 7000+ paintings (some are 2 hour and some are 3 hour classes)
You get your own private party room with your own requested artist all to yourself.
When you book/paint with us there’s no set up, no clean, just show up and we’ll do all the “housecleaning” for you!
No additional charge for booking a private party. It is the same cost per person as a regular class, with a minimum of 10 guests for the Party Room and a minimum of 15+ for the Large Studio (Depending on date and time of your party)
So what kind of parties do you book?
We reserve for all kinds of parties and get-togethers! If you can think of a reason to get with your friends and paint, that is a reason enough for a private party! However just in case you need a little help, here are some ideas:
Birthday parties (both adult and children 6+ see restrictions); Bachelorette parties, Date Night, Baby showers, Bible Study groups, Office/Co-worker parties, Team Buildings, Graduation parties, Home school enrichment, Organization Parties (Red Hat, Bunko, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Civic), Field trips, Girl's Night Out, Guys’ Night Out, Neighborhood get-togethers….
The list goes on! If you can think it up, we’ve probably done it! Our Hostesses/Host are pretty creative in thinking up reasons to paint and sip!
When can I have a party?
Your private party can be booked any 7 days of the week, including the days we do not have regularly scheduled classes and at any time from 10:00am to the last classes starting at 8:00pm! The sooner you let us know you would like to book a paint party, the better we can plan and set it up for you.
Who selects the painting for my private party?
You may select the picture you would like to paint from our library of over 3900+ paintings. After booking your private party with us, we will send you a Party Management Link which will give you access to our online library of artwork. You may also view some of the painting options by browsing through the calendars of other Painting with a Twist locations. If you are looking for a particular theme, please let us know and we can assist you in selecting the right painting for your party.
*An additional charge will be assessed for a "personalized" painting that one of our artists creates especially for you. Price is determined by painting complexity.
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
Just call us at (214) 350-9911
What is the cost per person? And how do my guests register?
Depending on the painting you chose, the cost will be $40/guest for a 2-hr painting and $48/pp for a 3-hr painting. Guests can pay the Hostess, who then pays in one lump sum prior to the party or the guests may pay online through a link and password that the Hostess sets up through the Party Management Link provided after the party has been booked. The minimum number of guests needs to be paid in full 1 week prior to your event to confirm the reservation. You will be charged for the minimum number of guests if the attendance does not meet the required number. * There will be a per guest paint charge of $10.00 for any "no shows."
Do you offer Children’s parties?
Why, of course!! Birthday boys or girls must be turning at least 6 years of age, as well as all children attending starting at $35/guest with a 10 painter minimum (price depends on time and artwork choice). You bring in any table decorations, balloons, cake/cupcakes, and beverages (juice boxes are perfect!) for the birthday party! We will take time for eating, opening presents, and chatting it up with their friends! Best of all, you don’t have to provide a party favor because their completed painting IS their party favor. All kids under 8 must be accompanied by an adult.
What’s the fine print?
- We will require a valid credit card to reserve your date
- There is a $150.00 refundable deposit at the time of booking to hold the event
- We have a seven (7) day cancellation policy. If not given notice of cancellation within seven (7) days there will be a charge of $150.00
- In the event a Private Party is cancelled, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
- All classes begin promptly at the scheduled time; for that reason please have your guests arrive 20-30 minutes before time to allow for check-in, visiting, etc.
- Late arrivals will miss important class instruction and should not expect individual "catch up" instruction from the instructor or assistant. There will be no extension of class time for late arrivals.
- We allow a 20-minute grace period. After that there will be a $50.00, per 15-minute studio charge for going over the allotted time
- We supply the canvas, paint, brushes, easels, and aprons
- We also have plastic cups, ice buckets and corkscrews for your use
- You bring your beverage, ice and/or snack of choice along with plates, napkins & necessary cutlery.
Do you offer any discounts on parties?
Since we do not charge an additional fee to use the party rooms, we do not offer any additional discounts on booking private parties.