Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in having an unforgettable time! We teach each class step-by-step while playing games, having fun, and enjoying our favorite beverages! Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
Yes, Pop in and Paint is 11am-4pm daily. We also hold classes at specific times throughout the day and evenings. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like, then register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
We sell Alcohol, Beverages, Snacks, and a selection of Finger Foods. (Must be 21+ to drink; ID Required.) Feel free to bring in your own favorite beverage and some light snacks to enjoy during class!
Do I need to bring anything with me?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step-by-step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang!
Should I Tip My Artist?
Our artists work very hard to ensure you have a great time, and leave with both memories and a masterpiece! Technically tipping is not required, however your artist would greatly appreciate a tip of any kind! Artists kindly accept cash, Venmo, Zelle, or Cash app.
Can my child come with me to paint?
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- Family Day classes are intended for ages 6 and up.
- All Ages classes are intended for ages 10 and up.
- Teen & Up classes are intended for ages 13 and up.
- Evening classes are intended for ages 18+.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes, except during a Family Day class.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
- If you notify the studio more than 48 hours from your reservation date, a full refund or studio credit will be issued upon request and circumstances.
- If you notify the studio 48 hours or less from your reservation date a studio credit will be issued for your use towards a future class.
- If you notify the studio 2 hours or less from the class start time, no refund or credit will be issued.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
- Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time.