Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
Why book a party?
- You get to choose from ANY of over 15000 paintings (2 hour class $37 / 3 hour class $47)
- You get a private party room with your own artist which holds up to 20 people, or you may reserve our main studio that holds up to 50 people. You could even have your party as part of the public class. You would be seated in our VIP area with your guest.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- It's the same price as a regular class. Minimum of 10 people required.
- The “Twist” (beverages) may be purchased from our bar and you can bring your own snacks.
- Deposit equal to 3 seats is required at booking. 7 day minimum cancellation notice.
When can I have a party?
7 days a week & you name the time, subject to artist availability
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
Just call us at 303-955-0362 OR talk to us at the studio OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I pay for my party?
Charges will be $37/person for a 2 hour party or $47/person for a 3 hour party. The party spokesperson will reserve the desired day & time with a deposit equal to three guest seats on a credit card. There is a 7 day cancellation notice: Deposit will be forfeited if less than a 7 Day notice notice of cancellation is given. Deposit will also be used if the minimum of 10 people isn't met at the time of the party. For parties with more than 16 people, 17+ must be paid at least 2 weeks in advance to hold the Main Studio. Party guests can signup online with the party passcode or pay the spokesperson who then pays in one lump sum at the time of the party, or individuals may pay at the time of the party. Once your party reservation is made, you will receive an email containing the contract for the party. To complete your reservation, you must email back the signed contract.
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better!
How do I know which painting I can choose for my party?
Once your private party is booked an invitation to our online painting gallery is generated to view our painting selections. You can also come visit us during studio hours and flip through the binders containing over 5000 paintings!