Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls' night out
- Wedding showers
- Baby showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation parties
- Church groups
- Field trips
- Scout activities
- Sports team parties
- Team-building activities
- Holiday parties
- Sorority parties
- Retirement parties
- ... or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a private party
Our Private Party Studio can accommodate a maximum of 30 guests, and our main studio can seat up to 45 painters.
- Choose your art! — A link will be sent to you to select a painting from our collection of nearly 10,000 options. You may choose from 1.5-hour (kids' class; $27/person), 2-hour ($37-$45/person), or 3-hour ($47-$57/person) paintings. In addition to different-sized canvas, we have classes that feature screens, wood pallets, wood cutouts, and pine plank boards.
- Choose the date and time! — Schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon, and evening slots available.
- Choose your instructor! — You may request your favorite Painting with a Twist artist to lead your party.
- You have the Private Party Studio all to yourself during the class, plus 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate (adults). Kids' parties get 30 extra minutes after class for cake, gifts, etc.
- No extra charge for private parties: Prices are the same per painter as our regular public classes.
- No setup, no cleanup — just show up!
We provide all of the art supplies and instruction.
Guests may bring food items and non-alcoholic beverages. Wine, beer, champagne, and soft drinks are available from our in-studio bar; coffee, tea, and water are complimentary.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
There is a 6-person minimum to host a private party. A 3-seat non-refundable deposit is required, which goes toward the total amount of your event. Please complete the Request Party form to automate the process and speed up your reservation. Once we've confirmed availability of your desired date and time, we'll create an event page on our calendar where your guests can register for the class. We'll also send you a link to our library so you can select the featured painting.
Cancellation and minimum-painter policies
A 3-seat non-refundable deposit with a debit/credit card is required to confirm your party time slot. The debit/credit card will be charged the deposit when booking, and again on the day of the event if your group does not meet the 6-person minimum. The debit/credit card on file will be charged a $50 cancellation fee if the party is cancelled within 48 hours of its scheduled start time and a $100 cancellation fee if no one shows up.
Additional information for kids' parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class. Kids love painting here and they also love our games!
Typical kids' parties feature a 1.5-hour painting with 30 extra minutes after class for cupcakes, gifts, socializing etc.
Same cancellation and minimum-painter policies apply.
We also host public painting parties at various locations around town. For groups of 20 or more, we can travel to your workplace or community centers for private events. Please inquire for details.
Private party availability