Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private and off-site parties (yes we come to you) for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Book Clubs
- College Clubs
- Family Reunions
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party:
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 9,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates.
- No BYOB, but you may bring your own snacks and non-alcoholic refreshments of your choice for your party guests.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
To have a private party, we require a minimum of 10 guests for our Party Studio and minimum of 15 for our Main Studio.
*During PEAK hours Friday & Saturday Nights from 6:00 -10:00pm the requirement for our Main Studio is 26.
Our Main Studio can hold up to 30 guests and the Party Studio can hold up to 15 guests comfortably.
At the time of booking:
- A minimum deposit is required to hold the space and may be applied to reservations.
- The hostess may choose the painting from our entire gallery which we will send after gathering all information.
- A private passcode of your choosing and sign up link will be provided for individual registrations.
Less than 2 weeks prior to event:
- Private party plans made less than 2 weeks prior to event require minimum paid reservations at the time of booking.
- We have a 7 day cancellation policy. If not given notice of cancellation within 7 days there will be a charge of $50 additional payment beyond the non-refundable 3 seat deposit collected at the time of booking.
- We ask that your guests sign up online so that we can make sure that the minimum is met. If there are not ten reservations paid for at least 5 days in advance of your event, your party will automatically become an open event. You still get to have your party and the painting chosen is yours, it’s just more of a party within a party!!
- In the event a Private Party is cancelled, minus the non-refundable 3 seat deposit, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
- A $50 fee will be charged on cards for every additional 30 minutes for classes running over scheduled party time.
Additional Information for Kid Parties:
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, scout troop, sports team, dance class, sweet sixteen, Bat Mitvahs, graduations, and school clubs. The possibilities are endless! Kids love painting here, and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Cute ideas for your party...
- You may bring in your choice of food and drink. Birthday cakes, caterering trays, tailgate snacks, non-alcoholic punch or juice (No BYOB.) Have the refreshments suit your event. We have plastic glasses, napkins and paper plates.
- Use the image of the painting throughout the event planning process. Although all art is subject to copy write protection, we do allow the use of the image for invitations, decorations, and cakes. Please ask about the reproduction of the image in any other instance related to your private event. Bakeries have come up with adorable representations of the painting taught at a private party on cakes and cupcakes.
Private Party Availability
Please call 239-267-PWAT (7928) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We will be happy to walk you through the process to make your party the best experience ever!