Publix Shopping Center Downtown Fort Walton Beach
---"This was my second experience at a painting class and my first with the Painting with a Twist franchise. Our group of 6 visited mid-day on a Saturday. As we entered, the owner greeted us and took our payment. We then proceeded to the class which was set up in the back room. We were just on time to the class so it began shortly after we arrived. The instructor was very pleasant and patient with the majority of us who were not artistically inclined. She spent some time demonstrating the recommended techniques and she also walked around to observe our progress. For the class, there's a particular image that everyone is encouraged to paint but any attendee is open to paint whatever he or she wants. One guy in our group chose a more complicated picture to create and the instructor was very accommodating, bringing him the right paint colors and offering a few pointers. Painting with a Twist Fort Walton Beach does this with their Open Studio (paint what you want) classes too! In the end, we had our own masterpieces (ha!) and great memories. This is a fun event for friends, couples, or groups." - Marsha R
“Luck is the residue of design.” —John Milton
If you bring these to a class to share, we will comp your seat! Give us a call at the studio for more details! 850-226-7218....
Text "party" to 850-226-7218 for more info on how to have that really special event for your business or organization!
10. Get your best girl friends together! You can’t have a girls night without the key element of your best friends around you. If you want to make it even more special, use a free app like Canva to create a digital design to text them as an invitation!
9. Practice a little self-care. Meet up early in the evening to share a little relaxation and rejuvenation with face masks, nail polish, and a bottle of wine while you spend a little bit of time catching up!
8. Music, music music. No night out is complete without some major bops to listen to, and playing all of your favorites, both new and old, can really help to get the party going!
7. Dance! Let go of your inhibitions and let your body go wild! Dancing is a ton of fun with your girl friends, so let loose and get jiggy to the music. Drinks might also help with this if you’re a little bit more on the shy side.
6. Waffles. In the words of Leslie Knope, the three most important things in life are “friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn’t matter, but work is third.” Channel your inner boss babes by adding waffles to your ladies night.
5. Get the best photos! What’s a night out if it isn’t worthy of the ‘gram? You don’t always need a pretty backdrop for your photos (although it never hurts); just find a spot with good lighting and have some fun in front of the camera so that all the Karens in your life are jealous they weren’t invited.
4. Shop ‘til you drop! From Okaloosa Island to Downtown, FWB has tons of great shops not far from our studio! Smell all the candles, touch all the blankets, and try on the silliest outfits for a good laugh.
3. Make your favorite drinks! Whether you prefer margaritas, beer, wine, or sweet tea, we don’t judge! Treat yourself by grabbing all of your favorite beverages and ignoring the calorie count for a night. If you’re a fan of margaritas but want something a little bit more quirky, try the champagnrita from our blog!
2. All the snacks. No ladies night is complete without snacks! Fresh fruits, crackers, and other various finger foods are always a huge hit. If you want to go the extra mile for a night you’ll be talking about for months, you can even splurge and make some snacks yourself! Personally, we love the classic sausage ball because it’s easy and delicious--you can find the recipe on our blog!
1 . Pick an awesome activity! The best part of having a ladies night is the memories that come from it, so don’t be afraid to try something new in a place that takes care of all of the clean up for you so that you can simply enjoy yourself! Even if you have never painted before, Painting with a Twist has talented artists who walk you through step by step to ensure that you love your painting no matter what. Bring your friends out to one of our public classes for some care-free fun or host a private party for even more benefits! You can check out our calendar to see what upcoming classes we have available or call the studio for more information on hosting a private party.
PWAT is the perfect last minute gift! You can purchase Gift Certificates online and email directly to the recipient, or print it out to include in a gift basket of wine and snacks! Paint and Sip is fun for everyone, girls night out, date night, it's even fun to come in by yourself, it's a great way to meet new people and make new friends!
--"Our Instructor was so nice and friendly! My husband and I have never gone before and we really enjoyed ourselves! It's so convenient with China Taste, Props, and Publix in the same shopping center so you can grab food there for a perfect date night! We had a good ol time. Will be coming back to do Paint Your Pet!"---Dorothy R.
We love to share your wine and painting stories, so in every class we post pictures of our customers doing what you do best - having a great time! But the fun doesn't stop there. Each month we gift a free class to one person we select from anyone who has tagged themselves in a photo and shared with their friends. Paint and sip in FWB is rewarding, and we can't wait to see you in the studio! Wine and painting art classes in Fort Walton Beach, Florida are a ton of fun, and you'll see why when you get to the studio! Happy painting! Now is the best time to book your office party for your office, friends, or family. We have space for holiday parties, kids parties, birthday parties, bachlorette parties, team builders, retirement parties.
If you haven't made plans for Valentine's Day yet and many choices are sold out for that date, we have several great Couple's Paintings on the weekend after Valentine's Day. Check out our February Calendar and find your favorite.
Did you know we have weekday classes as well?! Why save all of the fun for the weekend? Join us for one of our Monday through Thursday night classes! It's a great way to "wine-d" down at the end of a long day! Check out a few of the weekday classes we have this month!
Is your Valentine's Day weekend going to be a Tinder date, first date, "just friends" hanging out, or an actual "date"? No matter what you're calling it, we have a fun date night idea for you: paint and drink together! Our February calendar has more partner painting classes than usual. In these classes, you and your special friend get to paint one half of the design, so when you put your two canvases together, you'll create one big artwork. Don't wait to reserve your spot because we often sellout around Valentine's Day!
Whether you just met someone new or have been married for years, coming up with a unique date idea is not easy. Everyone goes on dinner dates, so instead try a creative date night idea— paint and drink together! You get to bring your own beverage and snacks, so you can make it as romantic as you like. If you pick one of the couples' paintings on our Calendar, when you hang your two canvases together, they'll form one larger image. RSVP today because we tend to sell out in advance around Valentine's Day!
Bring these to a class to share and we will give you a free 2 hour class of your choice! Call us to let us know! 850-226-7218
We are all busy! Corporate lives, soccer Moms, working parents, business owners.... we just never have any "Me" time, anymore! Take up a hobby, people say. Learn a new craft. Who on earth has the time to sign up for weekly classes? Well, do you have 2 hours to carve out? Two hours to spend on "YOU? Painting is so therapeutic, and we have had many painters tell us that they love coming because all they have to worry about for 2 whole hours, is what they are painting. No work or personal stress enters their minds while they focus on bringing their artwork to life! And the best part, you get to take your ready-to-hang art home and proudly display it, or give it as a gift. Our calendar is filled with different art themes, so find one that speaks to you!
Blueberries, peanut butter, red grapes, and dark chocolate also contain resveratrol for those of you who choose not to drink. Another study from the great University of Denmark also discovered a interesting relationship between waistline and drinking wine: people who drink wine everyday have slimmer waistlines than those who do not! And, if you needed any more reason to go grab a few bottles of wine, Harvard's study on weight gain found that out of 20,000 people tested, every single one that gained a significant amount of weight did not drink alcohol! So, now that you have a bit of science backing you up, don't get embarrassed by your half-a-bottle-of-wine-every-night habit; it's something to be celebrated! Do you want to stress less, sleep better, and feel abundantly happier... without drugs or anything crazy? Join us and bring your wine or blueberries!!
Looking for a place to have your birthday party? Painting with a Twist in Fort Walton Beach is the perfect place! Book a private painting party today and you get your own room, instructor and you get to pick the painting, time and date! Our studio is BYOB so you can bring wine, beer, cake and anything you need to create the perfect paint and sip birthday celebration! To book your private birthday party you just need a minimum of 10 people. Smaller groups are welcome to join one of our public classes. Just make sure to let us know you are celebrating a birthday so we can pull out all the birthday swag!