Why book a Painting Party?
The Benefits of a Private Party....
- You can choose any painting from our extensive library of over 9,000 exclusive artworks! Everyone will paint the image you select.
- No experience needed -- it's FUN Art, not fine Art!
- We provide an artist instructor, painting materials, aprons, basic party supplies for serving your food and drinks, including: cups, paper towels, corkscrews, bottle openers, ice buckets and ice to chill bottles. AND, we take care of the clean-up!
- You can bring food & drinks (including alcohol for adult parties), hire a caterer, decorate a table that is provided... the possibilities are endless!
- You and your guests will have a private room with your own artist instructor.
How to make it happen...
- Adult and Teen Parties:
- Choose your date and time. We are available for your private party any day of the week.
- Only paid guests can attend.
- Parties for Kids 12 and Under:
- The minimum age to attend is 5. Adults can paint too!
- No small children or babies please.
- Price $29.00 per person and art must come from the children/family - 1 1/2 hour class art section.
- At least 1 Adult must be present at all times.
- The Host is responsible for the children and any damages that might occur to the studio. NO running is allowed at any time during the party.
- The minimum number of guests for any private party is 10.
- Deposit: A 3 seat Non-Refundable deposit is required to reserve the party room. The 3 seat deposit is applied to your 10 person minimum.
- The 10 seat minimum must be paid one week prior to your party by you, or by your guests registering online. After the minimum has been met reservations can continue to be paid up until the party starts.
- If you request a party within one week of the desired date, the 10 seat minimum is due at time of booking.
- After a contract and deposit are in place you will be emailed the Gallery. You must pick your painting within 3 days.
- If you do not meet the 10 seat minimum within one week of your private event, it may be opened to the public as a public class.
- If you cancel more than 2 weeks prior to your event, you will be given a store credit for your 3 seat deposit. If you cancel less than 2 weeks from the date of your event, you forfeit your deposit.
- We must start on time and late arrivals will miss important class instruction and should not expect individual instructions or be allowed extensions of class time.
Please contact us to make your reservation by going to Paintingwithatwist.com/studio/fortworthwest/ and clicking on the "Party Request" tab, call us at 817-886-0515, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.