Why book a Painting Party?
We will help you celebrate almost anything!
- Birthday Parties
- Girls’ Night Out
- Bachelorette Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Bridal Showers
- Customer Appreciation Night
- Holiday Parties
- Corporate Team Building
- Organizational parties such as Red Hat Ladies, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, etc
- I just wanna have a Party for no reason Party!
Private Parties can be booked ANY TIME! Early in the morning or late at night too! If we have the space available, you got it :-)
How do I book a party?
Call us at 352-505-6778 or come by the studio. All we require at the time of booking is a 1-seat deposit!
What you need to know:
- We require a minimum of 10 paid seats. If the minimum of ten is not met, the hostess is responsible for paying for the unfilled seats
- At the time of reservation, the hostess will pay for one seat as a non-refundable deposit.
- Adult classes are $38/person for a 2 hour painting. $48/person for a 3 hour painting.
- Kids classes are offered at $28 per child (ages 12 and under)
- The room is yours 30 minutes before & after class time to decorate and/or celebrate!
- If the party is cancelled with less than a 10 day notice, there is a $100 cancellation fee in addition to the deposit.
- The hostess can collect and pay in one lump sum or we can set up a password for the event allowing each person to pay individually on our website. We suggest the hostess have everyone do this at least two weeks in advance.
Why book a private party?
- You get to choose from ANY of our 8000 + paintings
- You choose the day and time! Early morning or late at night - it's up to you! Subject to artist & studio availability
- You get a private party room all to yourself with your own artist-instructor. (you may request a favorite artist)
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!! ...although you may decorate if desired.
- Additional studio time is available for $100/hour.
- We have lots of room- Our Main studio holds up to 50 (20 with social distancing)and our Party room holds up to 20 (10 with social distancing)!
Cute ideas for your party...
- You may bring in your choice of food and drink: Birthday cakes, caterers, tailgate snacks, adult beverages. Have the refreshments suit your event.
- Use the image of the painting throughout the event planning process. Although all art is subject to copy write protection, we do allow the use of the image for invitations, decorations, and cakes. Please ask about the reproduction of the image in any other instance related to your private event. Bakeries have come up with adorable representations of the painting taught at a private party on cakes and cupcakes
Other Details of interest
- Be sure to have your guests arrive 15-20 minutes before the start of class. We start and end on time! This is not a drop-in event like some parties, and we don’t want anyone to miss out on instruction.
- Only paid painters are allowed with the exception of parents of younger children. We do not have room for “observers”. We encourage parents to allow their children to be creative and work on their own with the assistance of our artists only! We promise they will do well and have fun!