Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Anniversary Parties
- Bunco Parties
- Church groups
- Book Clubs
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 12,000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting!
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
- We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, and corkscrews.
- Due to our high ceilings and ceiling fans, we cannot permit balloons.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Our main studio can accommodate a maximum of 40 guests.
Our party room can accommodate a maximum of 25 guests.
There are minimum rates for parties, which equate to 10 seats. Party hostess' selection of surface will dictate price per seat. Each person can pay for their own seat. An additional hour of party time is available for all private parties at no charge. 30 minutes prior to class time and 30 minutes after class time.
The host/hostess of the party can secure a reservation for a private party party with a credit card deposit of the equivalent of 4 seats. The 4 seat deposit will apply toward your event. If the event is cancelled within 7 days of the event, the deposit will not be refunded. If more than 7 days notice is given, the deposit will be refunded
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Just let us know and we can provide you with a PDF of an invitation. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, school party, PTO reward party, class trip or dance class! Kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid Parties (ages 12 and under):
2.5 hour party (including 1.5 hours of painting and 1 hour of party, 30 minutes before painting time and 30 minutes after)
Selection of a painting
$290 for 10 painters ($150 deposit due upon booking)
$29 for each additional painter
Hosts can email or print custom invitations
- due to our high ceilings and ceiling fans, we cannot permit balloons, glitter or confetti.
Private Party Availability
Hosts will complete the party request form on our website and will receive an e-mail no later than 24 hours with the availability. For any additional questions, please feel free to call 901-457-9962 or email email@example.com. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning easy and fun!
Kim & Clark Webb