Why book a Painting Party?
Hosting a Private Party with Painting With A Twist
We understand that the current health and safety of the public may require last minute cancellations for in-studio experiences. Please note, no persons may enter the studio if they feel ill, have a fever, or have been in contact with those known to have COVID-19. Masks are required to enter the studio. If you need to cancel your reservation, we ask for as much notice as possible. If you are cancelling within 48 hours of the event, a non-expiring store credit will be issued for future use. Please note, NO SHOWS without contact will not receive store credit or a refund. We reserve the right to ask any guests to leave without a refund or credit for failure to comply with ANY saftey rules.
In Studio Adult Private Parties: Here at Painting with a Twist, we love to host private parties! Bachelorette parties, birthday parties, bridal showers, corporate events, holiday celebrations, kids' parties, and more! To book your party, just call or text the studio at 504-361-0574 or fill out the form below. We require a minimum of 12 painters for private parties on Sunday through Thursday, 15 painters on Friday and Saturday before 5pm and 20 painters after 5pm on Friday and Saturday. You can also request your favorite artist and we will do our best to make sure that they work your event!
In order to book a private event, we require a non-refundable 3 seat deposit for our parties. This payment will go towards three seats of your minimum required. The minimum number of guests has to be paid 7 days before your event. If payment is not made 7 days before, we will make your event open to the public and we reserve the right to change the painting you selected for your event. Your guest may sign up and pay on their own or you can make the final payment over the phone. We will we contact you to finalize everything 7 days before your event if your minimum has not been met. For more information on private events, click the "Party Info" tab to the left.
We can't wait to paint with you!
- Private Parties can be scheduled on any day of the week, starting at 10am. Our weekends book up quickly, so make sure to call soon! Private parties must be booked at least two weeks ahead of time, but we will book up to one year in advance. If booking within 7 days of your event, the entire minimum must be paid for to reserve the time slot.
- You and your guests may arrive up to a half hour before painting is scheduled to begin. If you need additional time or special accommodations, let us know. We will begin painting at the time scheduled, so please have your guest arrive 20-30 minutes before the starting time.
- For adult private parties, the minimum is 12 guests Sunday-Thursday, 15 guests on Friday and Saturday before 5pm, and 20 painters after 5pm on Fridays and Saturdays. We can accommodate up to 50 guests.
- You can choose from any of our paintings! Once we have received your private party contract, we will send you a payment link to pay for 3 spots (which counts towards the minimum required seats.) This is considered your deposit and is non-refundable upon cancellation. Once we have received your payment, we will send you a gallery link to view and choose your painting.
- The minimum required guests must be paid in full 7 days prior to the party. Guests beyond the minimum will be able to register up to the day of the event 2 hours before the start time. If the minimum seats are not paid for 7 days in advance, the event will be made public and we reserve the right to change the painting. We will do our best to seat your group together, but we will invite the public to register as well.
- A two-hour painting party is $41.00 per person, and a three hour painting party is $51.00 per person.
- Due to Covid 19 we can no longer provide ice, ice buckets and corkscrews. Please bring your own supplies. Please bring your beverage of choice and finger foods.
- You can request your favorite artist and we will do our best to make sure that they work your event!
- If you would like to make arrangements for a group under 12 people, ask about our VIP package for public classes.
We require 7 days notice to cancel a private party. The 3-seat deposit is non-refundable, but may be applied to a future party date. If the minimum spots are not paid in full 7 days prior to the event, we will open the class to the public. Once this is done, we cannot change the class back to a private party. If you cancel within 7 days, you will be charged a $150 cancellation fee.
In Studio Children's Birthday Parties: "Cupcakes N Canvas"
- A two hour party package is $410, and a three hour party package is $510
- Each package covers the cost of 10 children, and in addition, the birthday child paints free. Additional children are welcome, the cost is $41.00 each for 2-hour events and $51 for 3-hour events.
- Cupcakes are provided by Painting With A Twist from a local caterer.
- You can choose from any of our children and family paintings! We do require a signed private party contract and a three seat payment to hold your party spot (which count toward the 10 guests). This is considered your deposit and is non-refundable upon cancellation. Once we have received your payment, we will send you a gallery link to view and choose your painting. The balance of the party must be paid three days prior to the the event.
- We have cups, plates and napkins for your use. They are the same basic supplies we use in the studio. You are welcome to bring your own. We do not provide ice.
We require 7 days notice to cancel a private party. The 3-spot prepayment is non-refundable, but may be applied to a future party date. If you cancel in less than 7 days, you forfeit your deposit and your credit card will be charged a $150 cancellation fee.