Why book a Painting Party?
Due to COVID-19 our offerings and requirements are subject to change. Please see our calendar for updated public class and paint kit information, or contact the studio directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-827-2999. Due to current restrictions, Virtual Events are a great option for gathering with friends in a safe setting, from the comfort of your home. Kids events are also great options for Virtual Classes.
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- FUNdraisers | Painting with a Purpose
- Birthdays (Adults and Kids)
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Virtual Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 4000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your 2 hour or 3 hour painting from a vast grouping of paintings for a live virtual class!
- You can schedule your party any day of the week where we can book an artist for your event. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available. These are live step-by-step entertaining events.
- We provide all of the art supplies in a Twist at Home Kit, which is available for Curbside Pickup Only at this time.
- Virtual Parties require each participant to have a Twist at Home Kit, prior to attending the event. The pickup and distribution of supplies is coordinated when you book your event.
- Each guest will need access to a computer, a functioning camera and microphone to communicate with the instructor and guests, and internet.
- The minimum, at this time, is 5 people and the maximum can be as many as you want! Virtual is a flexible option if you have a large group.
- A two-hour private painting party is $42+ per person. A three-hour painting party is $52+ per person.
- Guests can have the ability to select different surfaces to paint on, depending on availability (pricing may vary).
- A non-refundable 3 seat deposit is required after receipt of a signed contract. Your deposit of $126 for a 2 hour party and $156 for a 3 hour party, counts towards 3 of the 5 seat minimum.
- In your kit, you will receive your canvas (or surface selection), 2 brushes, 2 oz. of each paint color needed, paper plate paint pallet, napkins, disposable aprons, disposable water cup, table covering and link for your ZOOM meeting sent via email
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
- We require a prepayment of 3 spots to book a Private Event at the time of booking, which count towards the minimum.
- We require payment in full 5 days prior to the event.
Once your kit has been picked up (Twist at Home or Virtual Events), no refunds or credits will be issued. To cancel your order prior to pick-up, a 24-hour advanced notice is required to receive store credit for a future kits/class. Due to the nature of packaging and creating kits, no refunds or credits can be given once the kit has been assembled.
Private Party Availability
Please check our calendar, call the studio at 757-827-2999 and leave a message or email us at email@example.com for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!