Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylic paints on 16" x 20" canvas and teach the party step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold classes at specific times and those are the only times guests can come in and paint. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Our studio is currently BYOB! Feel free to bring any food or drink you'd like! No alcohol is allowed at Family Day events.
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you may want to bring are some refreshments.
Can my child come with me to paint? [Recommended Ages]
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- Family Day classes are any day at 1 PM! These classes are intended for all ages.
- 4 PM Teen & Up classes are intended for ages 13 and up, but all are welcome with a paid seat.
- Monday through Thursday 6 PM classes are ages 15 and up
- Friday and Saturday 7 PM or later classes are 18 and up
- Sunday classes are open to all ages with a paid seat per guest, any time of class.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes, except during a Family Day class.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
- If you notify the studio more than 24 hours from your reservation date, a full refund will be issued upon request.
- If you notify the studio 24 hours or less from your reservation date a studio credit will be issued for your use towards a future class.
- If you notify the studio 2 hours or less from the class start time, no refund or credit will be issued.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
- Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather.
- During the Pandemic: If a class is cancelled due to city or government regulation shut down, all events will be moved to virtual events. You will be contacted with details.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!