Why book a Painting Party?
We offer private parties for any occasion or no occasion at all!
We find any reason to party! Girls Night Out, Birthdays, Office parties, Going Away Parties, Wedding showers, Baby Showers, Bachelor/ette parties, Graduation Parties, Fundraisers, Church groups, Scout Activities, Team Building, Holiday Parties, Sorority Parties, Retirement Parties, anything you can think of! We also offer specialty parties:
- Black Light Parties
- Murder Mystery Events
- Corporate Mural Events
- Team Building
- Trivia Parties
- Paint Your Pet Parties
- Paint Your Selfie Parties
- Kids Parties
Request a private party today to see our in-depth Private Party Planning Guide and the artwork library!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece from our collection of over 16,000 paintings, so you are not limited to what is on the calendar. A link will be emailed to you and you will have access to choose your painting!
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- Upgrade your party with decorations and let us set up for you, or bring your own decor!
- Bring your own food and drink - your choice!
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
To secure your date and reservation, a private party contract will need to be returned. All private parties require a valid credit card number to hold the reservation.
Reserving a party is base of $400 for up to ten guests. Additional guests can be added to your event on a price-per-seat basis.
The host/hostess of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card for $40. This goes towards the price of one seat of your party and is non-refundable.
The host/hostess must make painting selection 7 days prior to event. Any changes made to painting selection after 7 day period, host/hostess will be a charged a $20 fee with credit card on file.
Any guest reservation made 7 days prior to event is non-refundable.
Private Party Availability
Book your party online! If the time you want is unavailable, just give us a call! We are happy to cancel a public class with no sign ups to make your event happen.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text us at 254-393-0182. We will be happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!
We look forward to being a part of your next party!