Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like fun!
What are the benefits of a Private Party?
- You can schedule your private party any day of the week from 10 AM to 10 PM.
- We will set you up in your own private party room and a talented, enthusiastic instructor will work you step-by-step through your very own masterpiece.
- We can accomodate up to 50 people per room.
- There's no set-up or clean-up, just show up!
- The room is yours 30 minutes prior to paint time and 30 minutes post paint time to decorate, mingle and celebrate - free of charge!
- You pay the same price per person that you would in one of our regular public classes.
- You can bring any food or drink you want!
What kind of parties can I reserve?
- Birthday parties (adults and kids 6+)
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Bridal showers
- Baby showers
- Holiday parties
- Family reunions
- Field trips
- Office parties
- Team building events
- Girls Night Out
- Church get-togethers
You name it, we'll celebrate it!
We have thousands of paintings to choose from in our paint library. Once you have reserved your party, you will receive a private party management link so you can choose the artwork for your event. Once you have made your painting selection, you will be able to use the same link send invitations to your guests and monitor online reservations.
Our 2 hour paintings are $37.00/person and our 3 hour paintings are $47.00/person. Our 1.5 hour classes are tailored more toward children 12 and under, are $27.00/person. With our new Pick-Your-Product feature, we allow the party planner to choose between a variety of canvas sizes, as well as wooden shiplap pallets, screen art, wine glasses, and real pine wood boards. Prices may vary depending on the surface chosen.
We have a minimum requirement of 10 painters for a private party on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and 8 painters for a private party on weekdays. Currently, we can host up to 30 guests. Guests can pay individually or the party planner can pay for the entire event. We keep the credit card information of the party planner on file prior to the event, but we only charge the card a cancellation fee if the minimum guest requirement is not met.
We have a 7-day cancellation policy. If you fail to give 7 days notice, we will charge your card on file $100.00. We do not give refunds or store credit to guests who do not give adequate cancellation.
We are BYOB, meaning you can bring any food or drinks you'd like, including alcohol. We provide cups, plates, napkins, cutlery and bottle openers. We are not TABC certified so we are not allowed to provide ice, however, we can provide you with a bucket for chilling.
How do I make a reservation for my party?
Click on the Request Party tab to fill out a Private Party form today! If you have any questions or would like further information, give us a call at 346-808-7106 or email us at email@example.com. We will get back to you within 24 hours of your request. We look forward to hosting you!