Why book a Painting Party?
What are the benefits of hosting a private paint party with us?
- We host private parties for those of all ages any day of the week from 9 AM to 12 AM.
- We are available for in-studio events, live virtual events, and offsite events where we bring the party for your residence/place of work!
- We only have a 6 person private party minimum guest count Mon-Thurs and a 10 person private party minimum guest count Fri-Sun.
- We can accommodate up to 50 guests at once in the studio, up to 100 guests virtually, and the sky is the limit for offsite events!
- We provide your group with at least one experienced, energetic artist to teach you step-by-step through the painting of your choice.
- We give our party host access to our entire art library and with over 13,000+ paintings to choose from, there's something for everyone!
- There's no set-up or clean-up, just show up! All painting materials and instructions included.
- We are a BYOB facility and welcome all guests to sip and snack throughout the painting session (YES, even alcohol! *for those 21+)
- We allow an extra 30 minutes prior to the reserved paint time and an extra 30 minutes post paint time to decorate, eat, drink, and celebrate in any way.
- Our private events are just that: private. No one from the public can join your event, and at no extra cost!
- The host can pay for everyone in bulk, or guests can pay individually through our integrated RSVP payment system.
- We make the party planning process so easy and will host an event your loved ones will not soon forget!
What kind of parties can I reserve?
- Birthday parties (adults and kids 5+)
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Bridal showers
- Baby showers
- Holiday parties
- Family reunions
- Field trips
- Going away parties
- Office parties
- Team building events
- Proposal events
- Gender reveals
- Girls Night Out
- Church get-togethers
You name it, we'll celebrate it!
We have 13,000+ paintings to choose from in our paint library. Once you have reserved your party, you will receive a private party management link so you can choose the artwork for your event. We make the process of picking your painting so easy by providing you with a keywork search bar and several filters for you to narrow down your favorites! Once you have made your painting selection, you will be able to use the same link to send invitations to your guests and monitor online reservations.
Guests can pay individually through our RSVP link or the host can pay for everyone through an electronic invoice/upon arrival.
Our 2-hour standard painting events start at $38.00/person, our 3-hour "master painting" events start at $48.00/person, and our 1.5 hour kid's painting events (50% or more of guests are under 12 years of age) start at $28.00/person. With our new Pick-Your-Product feature, we allow the party planner to choose between a variety of canvas sizes, as well as wooden shiplap pallets, a set of wine glasses, porch leaners, and real pine wood boards. Prices vary depending on the surface chosen.
We have a 7-day cancellation policy. If you fail to give 7 days notice, we will charge your card on file $150.00. We do not give refunds or store credit to guests who do not give adequate cancellation. We do require all hosts meet our 8 person private party minimum, regardless of their attendance.
We are a BYOB facility, meaning you can bring any food or drinks you'd like, including alcohol (for those 21 & up!) We provide cups, plates, napkins, utensils, bottle openers, and access to our refrigerator and freezer. We are not TABC certified, therefore do not provide ice, however, we can provide you with a bucket for chilling.
How do I make a reservation for my party?
Click on the Request Party tab to fill out a Private Party form today! Please note that our parties are first-come, first-serve and our weekend and holiday availabilty fill up quickly. The sooner you request, the better, even if your party isn't for awhile! If you have any questions or would like further information, give us a call/text at 346-808-7106 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 24 hours of your request. We look forward to hosting you!