Why book a Painting Party?
Party Info- Lakeland, FL
Birthday Parties, Girl's Night Out, Bachelorette Parties, Family Reunions, Corporate Team Building, Showers, Customer Appreciation Night, Graduations, Field Trips, Sport Teams, Holiday Parties, Retirement… or any other reason to party!
Here are three good reasons:
1) It's a fun, different idea! What a great way to spend time with a group of people -- your co-workers, your friends, your family. And everybody leaves with their own original art. How great is that?
2) You'll get your own private studio and your own private instructor. It's a Premier Painting Experience!
3) You can pick your painting. You pick your time and day. We'll send you an e-mail link to our entire gallery. We've got more than 10,000 pieces to choose from, in a wide variety of categories, including (but certainly not limited to) Florida art, seasonal art, children's art, landscapes and abstracts. We even have more than 100 couples paintings. Each person paints half of the picture on their own 16 x 20 canvas, and the two pictures are combined to create one great work of art.
- Guaranteed Minimums
- Parties held Friday or Saturday Night (beginning 6pm or later): 25 paid seats.
- Parties held any other time: 10 paid seats.
- If the number that attend is less than the guaranteed minimum, the difference will be charged to your credit card.
- 2 Hour Adult Class: $44/painter
- 1.5 Hour Kids Class: $34/painter (ages 7-12)
Why does a private party cost more?: Lakeland is a one-room studio, so you are paying a bit more per painter because the entire studio is reserved for your group. Thank you for understanding.
(These prices are for a 16x20" canvas painting. Please note the price will vary for different surface options such as Wood Pallets, Plank Boards, Porch Leaners, etc.)
A valid credit or debit card number is required to book your party. Your card number will be held until the date of your party and not charged unless you do not have the minimum number of painters required. In that event, we will charge your credit card the amount necessary to make up for the shortage of painters. A $150 cancellation fee will be charged if the party is canceled less than 7 days before its scheduled date.
- Doors open 30 minutes in advance of the official start time for your group to arrive and set-up/settle before the painting begins.
- We supply the paint, canvases, easels, brushes and aprons. You may bring your beverages of choice (wine, beer or soft drinks) along with snacks or appetizers. We provide cups, bottle openers, a wine refrigerator, and water.
- We can also provide you with recommendations of local restaurants if you would like to cater or have food delivered/picked up.
- Can we bring decorations? Yes! You are welcome to decorate for your party, but please remember the doors will not be opened earlier than 30 min prior to your start time unless you'd like to pay for extra time.)
Things to keep in mind:
- You are welcome to extend your party time for an additional $50 per half hour (booked in advanced). Please discuss this at the time of booking your party so that our studio can make necessary accommodations for your party.
- Any late arrivals may not be able to finish the painting in the allotted time, or may be charged a $50 fee for every 30 minutes in the studio over the booked hours. Please keep in mind, we do schedule classes before and after your event sometimes, so extra time beyond the 30 minutes is not always possible.
- This is for the Lakeland, FL studio only. Parties and reservations cannot be transferred to other studio locations.
Have any questions?
Call (or text) us at 863-646-0238, or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't Have Enough Guests for a Private Event? PLAN A PUBLIC PARTY!
5 or more guests and want to CHOOSE the painting for a public event on a weeknight? Contact us to plan a Public Party! YOU PICK the artwork, others join the FUN! Same price as a regular public class! Contact us for More Info!