Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, you can have a Private Party just for your group! We offer private parties for any occasion:
- Birthdays, Reunions, Girls Night Out!, Wedding Showers, Baby Showers, Bachelorette Parties
- Graduation Parties, Church Groups, Field Trips, Scouting Activities, Sports Team Parties
- Sorority Parties, Office Parties, Retirement Parties, Holiday Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Corporate/Company Team Building Events - See Video!
- Creativity is one of the most important leadership competencies a company can nurture.
- Innovative energy and confidence are invaluable resources.
- Camaraderie and connection are vital to a healthy company.
- Appreciation and recognition are high priority benefits that motivate and keep employees.
- Easy to hold. Just pick a date and invite supporters.
- Build connections with supporters and volunteers.
- Raise public awareness for your charity or organization.
Benefits of a Private Party
- You can select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 6000 paintings.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space/time permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You will get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after the painting time to celebrate.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
Additional Private Party Information
- A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your own painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($40/person) or 3 hour ($45/person) paintings.
- Please pick your painting at least two weeks prior to your event so that your artist can prepare accordingly.
- Guests may bring food, snacks, and drinks of their choice.
- Private parties have a 30 minute grace period before the painting start time and a half hour grace period at the painting end time.
- The grace period is designated for, but is not limited to, set-up, breakdown, food and beverage staging, check-in and socializing.
- Please note the host is responsible for ensuring guests arrive and leave on time as to avoid additional charges and so that the painting can begin and end promptly as scheduled.
- We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, and paper plates. Please note, due to Health Department Rules and Regulations, we are not allowed to provide ice or utensils for customer use.
What are the minimum attendance requirements and the maximum capacity of your studio for a private party?
- Studio A can accommodate a maximum of 42 guests. Studio B can accommodate a maximum of 28 guests. You may choose the room appropriate for your group size.
- The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday through Sunday is 15.
- The minimum number of painters required for private parties Monday through Thursday is 10.
- If you do not have enough guests to host a private even, we can host a VIP event for you if you have at least 5 guests. We will create a public class for you where you get to pick the painting, day, and time based on availability without a commitment to meet the minimum attendance guests.
How do I reserve and pay for my private party?
- We do not charge a room reservation fee but we do require that one reservation be made within one week of booking your party. This purchased seat will secure your room.
- Once the private party has been booked and the reservations paid for, the host will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host may pay for the entire party.
- Please note the host is responsible for ensuring guests arrive and leave on time as the painting will begin and end promptly as scheduled. Party extensions are based on availability and management discretion.
On Location Events
- Yes, our artists travel to you! Let us bring the party to you. We bring all the supplies and clean up everything. All you need is a suitable space with tables and chairs. A travel fee of $40 will be charged and you must have a minimum of ten participants. Please call us for complete details and a price quote for your specific needs.
Individuals who purchase seats and who have to cancel can request a refund or credit if they give us 24 hours notice. Last minute cancellations cannot be reimbursed.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, scout troop, sports team, or dance class or maybe just as a reward for an excellent report card! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! You are welcome to bring cake, snacks and beverages but don't worry about the party favors as each child goes home with their "masterpiece" the same day (no need to come back for them). We host children's parties every Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 3pm for a minimum of twelve guests. Should you wish to book a children's party at any other time the minimum number of guests is ten and, in all cases, the party must end by 6:00 pm. Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cupcakes and presents.
Van Gogh Package: (ages 6 - 12)
- 2.0 hour party (including 1.5 hours of painting and 1/2 hour of party time).
- $25 for each painter. Twelve participants required. Birthday child paints for free (as 13th painter).
- Selection of a painting from our large art gallery of easy paintings for young children.
- Hosts can email or print custom invitations.
Picasso Package: (ages 13 and up)
- 2.5 hour party (including 2 hours of painting and 1/2 hour of party time).
- $35 for each painter. Twelve participants required. Birthday child paints for free (as 13th painter).
- Selection of a painting from our large art gallery of paintings for teens.
- Hosts can email or print custom invitations.
Private Party Availability
Please complete a party request on our website to request a preferred date and time:
Otherwise, please call 717-947-7864 or email email@example.com for availability. Someone will be happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!