Why book a Painting Party?
Why book a party?
- You get to choose from ANY of over 1000+ paintings (some are 2 hour and some are 3 hour classes)
- You get the room to yourselves with your own artist!
- No set up, no clean up… just show up!
- There is no additional charge for booking a private party. It is the same cost per person as a regular class. The minimum number required is TWELVE (Sun-Thurs), FIFTEEN (Fri-Sat)
- The room is yours 30 minutes before and after class time to decorate and celebrate.
What kind of Private Parties do we book?
We reserve all kinds of parties! Here are JUST some ideas:
- Birthday parties (both adult and children 8+......please call the studio for the details on childrens (ages 12 and under) parties, as they differ from the adult parties.
- Bachelorette parties
- Date Night
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Homeschool groups
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, etc)
- Girl's Night Out, Guys’ Night Out
- Neighborhood get togethers
Company Office Holiday Parties
Give your office the chance to eat cookies, drink eggnog, and be merry while painting your own art! You can choose to paint holiday art or everyday art. Either way, you can literally "deck the halls" with everyone's paintings. It's the instant cure for Office Beige Syndrome. You can choose whether or not to bring alcohol, pick your own caterer, or do a potluck contest. Find the person in charge of planning your office holiday party and share this web page with them.
Company Team Building Events
Want to get paid to have fun painting? Ask your boss if you can book a team building event in our studio! Painting builds self-confidence, boosts creativity, and bonds co-workers together. Plus, you'll each leave with art to decorate your office. We can even host your company during office hours. To see why Painting with a Twist is the perfect company team building idea, watch our team building video and share it with your co-workers.
When can I have a party?
Any day of the week, including the days we do not have regularly scheduled classes. The sooner you let us know you would like to book a party, the better we can plan, especially if you would like to request a specific artist for your party.
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
Just call us at 806-794-7928 or email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who selects the painting for my private party?
You may select the picture you would like to paint from our library of over 2000+ paintings. You may come to the store to browse through the library, or view some of the painting options by browsing through our past calendars as well as the calendars of other Painting with a Twist locations. If you are looking for a particular theme, please let us know and we can assist you in selecting the right painting for your party.
Our doors will open 30 minutes prior to your class time so that you may set up, socialize, and open gifts (if applicable). Please have your guests arrive at least 10 minutes early so the instructor may begin at your scheduled class time.
Costs & Minimums
- As of September 1st, 2017, payment in full will be required for the minimum number of required seats at the time that the party is booked.
Private party prices are the same as our public classes, which are $37/pp for 2-hour paintings and $47/pp for 3-hour paintings. The host may opt to pay for the multiple attendees or attendees may pay for themselves.
The minimum requirements vary according to the date of your party:
- Sunday-Thursday, and before 4 p.m. on Fridays: Minimum of 12 painters
- Friday after 4 p.m., and all day Saturdays: Minimum of 15 painters
If you cancel your party, a 2-seat deposit of either $74 for a 2-hr session, or $94 for a 3-hr session will be forfeited. If you are not sure your group can meet the minimum number of people, then we encourage you to bring your party into one of our public painting classes. That way you will get to have MORE fun people at your party! Parties of any size can opt to leave their class open to the public , so then you are not required to pay a deposit or a minimum. Also, if your painting choice sells out (if made a public class), the host will receive a gift certificate for a FREE future class!
Do you offer any discounts on parties?
Since there is not an additional charge to use the party rooms, we do not offer any additional discounts on booking private parties.