Why book a Painting Party?
Here's How It Works!
It's really easy! After requesting your party, we'll send you a link to make your deposit online. After the deposit is made, you'll receive a Party Management link that allows you access to our library of more than 8,000 paintings. You'll be able to select your painting by just clicking on the link. This link will also allow you to manage your party, such as emailing invitations to your guests and viewing RSVPs. A party passcode will be provided so that only you and your guests will be able to make a reservation.
You can arrive 30 minutes early to set up. Please let your guests know that it is important to arrive on time.
We provide easels, canvases, aprons, paint, plates, cups, napkins, cork screws, bottle openers, and ice buckets!
Deposits -$60 for 1.5 hour (ages 5 - 12) / $74 for 2 hour events (16 x 20 canvas) / $80 for 2 hour events (10 x 30 canvas) / $90 for 3 hour events. We also have wood planks and wood cuts out. Please contact us for pricing on these surfaces.
Thed deposit is equalivalent to 2 seats at your event ($60 for 1.5 hour children's events, $74/$80 for 2 hour events and $90 for 3 hour events.) After you have met your minimum number of guests, the deposit will be transferred to two seats at your event. You will need to let us know who you want listed on these seats. If you fail to meet the minimum number of participants for your event, your deposit will be credited towards meeting the minimum number of paid seats and it may be necessary for you to reserve your seat with additional payment.
Private Party Cancellations
A minimum of 7 days notice of cancellation is required in order to receive a refund of your deposit. With proper notice, at your request, we will refund less a 10% cancellation processing fee. You may also chose to have your deposit refunded at 100% as a class credit for a future event at our location.
We will hold your inquiry for 24 hours, at which time we will be required you to put down the respective deposit amount or you could forfeit your day/time. We are booking up quickly, so please make your deposit as soon as possible to confirm your reservation! Pricing is as follows:
- Kids ages 5-12 – 1.5-Hour: $30 per person
- 2-Hour: $37 (16 x 20 canvas) and $40 (10 x 30 canvas) per person (Please contact us for pricing on speciality surfaces like our Pine Planks and Wood Cut Outs.)
- 3-Hour: $45 or $55 per person for custom paintings
- "After Party"/Additional studio time: $50/half hour
Minimum Requirements (for peak hours -Friday and Saturday evenings after 6:00 p.m.)
- Party Room: 15
- Main Room: 15
Minimum Requirements (for NON peak hours)
- Party Room: 10
- Main Room: 10
**** For parties with less than our minimum requirements, please inquire about our VIP Party options! We'll even let you choose the painting!
Kids' Private Parties
Birthday Parties, Girl Scout Troops, etc.
We recommend that you choose from our 1.5 hour painting gallery for kids ages 5-12. If you prefer to choose from the full painting gallery, the respective price will be charged.
The birthday girl/boy and their guests will paint for 1.5 hours. An additional 30 minutes will be set aside for cake, snacks, gifts, etc.
- Kids' Private Parties can be scheduled on any day of the week.
- You get to choose the painting that your group will be painting. We have more than 700 in our gallery!
- We require a $60 deposit at the time of booking.
- Your deposit will be applied to your party balance.
Other Private Parties
Birthday, Bridal Shower, Bachelorette, GNO, Mom's Night Out, Office Party, Team Building, Corporate Team Building, Meetup Groups, Baby Shower, Graduation, Church Parties, Holiday Parties, Family Reunion....or just because! We also offer offsite parties at your location. Please contact us for details.
- Private Parties can be scheduled on any day of the week.
- We require a $74 deposit at the time of booking. This deposit will be applied to your event unless a refund is requested (in cases where individuals are making their own reservations.)
- You’ll choose the painting that your group will be painting from our library of over 7,000+ paintings!
- You can request your favorite artist and we will do our absolute best to make sure that they teach or assist at your event!
- You can choose to have either a two or three hour party.
- We will make your party available on our calendar so that your guests may register and pay ahead of time. We ask that your guests RSVP and pay at least 2 days prior to your event.
- We have a 7 day cancellation policy. If we are not given notice of cancellation within 7 days of the event, your deposit will be forfeited and we will charge your card for the remaining party balance. *Ask us if you have more questions about this*
- In the event the Private Party is cancelled, store credits (no refunds) will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
- You are more than welcome to bring any beverages and/or snacks. We supply ice buckets, cork screws, cups, napkins, plates, and all of your painting materials.
* For parties with less than our minimum requirements, please inquire about our VIP Party options! We'll even let you choose the painting!