Why book a Painting Party?
Hosting a Private Party with Painting With A Twist
In Studio Adult Private Parties: Here at Painting with a Twist, we love to host private parties! Bachelorette parties, birthday parties, bridal showers, corporate events, holiday celebrations, kids' parties, and more! To book your party, just call or text the studio at 504-832-5536 or fill out the form below. We require a minimum of 12 painters for private parties on Sunday through Thursday, 15 painters on Friday and Saturday & 20 after 5PM on Friday and Saturday nights. You may request your favorite artist and we will do our best to make sure that they work your event!
In order to book a private event, we require a non-refundable $123 deposit for our 2 hour parties and a $153 deposit for our 3 hour parties. This payment will go towards three seat of your minimum required. The minimum number of guests must be paid 7 days before your event. If payment is not made 7 days before, your event will be open to the public and we reserve the right to change the painting you selected for your event. Once the minimum is paid 7 days before, additional guests may sign up up to the day before your event. Your guest may sign up and pay on their own online. Everyone attending your private event must purchase a seat whether they are painting or not. Sharing of canvases is not allowed. We will contact you to finalize everything 7 days before your event if your minimum has not been met. For more information on private events, click the "Party Info" tab to the left
- Private Parties can be scheduled on any day of the week, starting at 10am. Our weekends book up quickly, so make sure to call soon! Private parties must be booked at least two weeks ahead of time, but we will book up to one year in advance. If booking within 7 days of your event, the entire minimum must be paid for to reserve the time slot.
- You and your guests may arrive up to a half hour before painting is scheduled to begin. If you need additional time or special accommodations, let us know. We will begin painting at the time scheduled, so please have your guest arrive 20-30 minutes before the starting time.
- You can choose from any of our paintings! Once we have received your private party contract, we will send you a payment link to pay for 3 spots (which counts towards the minimum required seats.) This is considered your deposit and is Non-refundable upon cancellation. Once we have received your payment, we will send you a gallery link to view and choose your painting.
- The minimum required guests must be paid in full 7 days prior to the party. Guests beyond the minimum will be able to register up to the day of the event 2 hours before the start time. If the minimum seats are not paid for 7 days in advance, the event will be made public and we reserve the right to change the painting. We will do our best to seat your group together, but we will invite the public to register as well.
- A two-hour painting party is $41.00 per person, and a three hour painting party is $51.00 per person. Every person attending the event musthase a seat, whether they are painting or not. Guests are not allowed to just hang out with their friends.
- Due to Covid 19 we can no longer provide ice, ice buckets and corkscrews. Please bring your own supplies. Please bring your beverage of choice and finger foods.
- You can request your favorite artist and we will do our best to make sure that they work your event
- If you would like to make arrangements for a group under 12 people, please call the studio during office hours, 504-832-5536.
We require 7 days notice to cancel a private party. The 3-seat prepayment is non-refundable, but may be applied to a future party date. If the minimum seats are not paid in full 7 days prior to the event, we will open the class to the public. Once this is done, we cannot change the class back to a private party. If you cancel within 7 days, your credit card will be charged a $150 cancellation fee. Refunds are not issued for tcancellation
In Studio Children's Birthday Parties: "Cupcakes N Canvas"
- A two hour party package is $400, and a three hour party package is $500. You will receive all the supplies needed for your guests to create the painting you selected, a personal party host, digital invitations (these invitations are printable as well), use of the studio for 2.5 or 3.5 hours, plus the best part is we do all the cleaning up!
- Each package covers the cost of 10 children, and in addition, the birthday child paints free. Additional children are welcome, the cost is $40.00 each for 2-hour events and $50 for 3-hour events.
- Cupcakes are provided by Painting With A Twist from a local caterer.
- You can choose from any of our children and family paintings! Once we have received your private party contract, we will send you a payment link to pay for 3 spots (which count toward the 10 guests). This is considered your deposit and is non-refundable upon cancellation. Once we have received your payment, we will send you a gallery link to view and choose your painting. The balance of the party will be paid at the event.
- We have cups, plates and napkins for your use. They are the same basic supplies we use in the studio. You are welcome to bring your own. We do not provide ice.
Inclement Weather Policy
Class will be cancelled if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on. For Acts of God: hurricanes, tornados, flooding,pandemics or any utility outages, ONLY a non-expiring studio credit will be issued (no refunds). No exceptions. The non-expiring studio credit can be used to attend another event, transferred to another guest or to purchase a Twist at Home kit. Click this link to view and order a Twist at Home kit to have your own Sip & Paint experience at home!