Why book a Painting Party?
Hosting a Private Party with Painting With A Twist
We understand that the current health and safety of the public may require last minute cancellations for in-studio experiences. Please note, no persons may enter the studio if they feel ill, have a fever, or have been in contact with those known to have COVID-19. Masks are required to enter the studio. If you need to cancel your reservation, we ask for as much notice as possible. If you are cancelling within 24 hours of the event, a store credit will be issued for future use. To receive a refund, we kindly ask for a 48 hour+ notice of cancellation. Please note, NO SHOWS without contact will not receive store credit or a refund.
In Studio Adult Private Parties:Here at Painting with a Twist, we love to host private parties! Bachelorette parties, birthday parties, bridal showers, corporate events, holiday celebrations, kids' parties, and more! To book your party, just call the studio or fill out the form below. We require a minimum of 12 painters for private parties on Sunday through Thursday, 15 painters on Friday and Saturday and 20 after 5PM on Friday and Saturday nights. We can accommodate up to 40 painters. You can also request your favorite artist and we will do our best to make sure that they work your event!
In order to book a private event, we require a non-refundable $117 deposit for our 2 hour parties and a $147 deposit for our 3 hour parties. This payment will go towards three seat of your minimum required. The minimum number of guests has to be paid 7 days before your event. If payment is not made 7 days before, we will make your event open to the public and we reserve the right to change the painting you selected for your event. Your guest may sign up and pay on their own or you can make the final payment over the phone. We will we contact you to finalize everything 7 days before your event if your minimum has not been met. For more information on private events, click the "Party Info" tab to the left.
We can't wait to paint with you!
Here at Painting with a Twist, we love to host Private Parties! Bachelorette parties, birthday parties, bridal showers, corporate events, holiday celebrations, kids' parties, and more! To book your party, just pick a date and time and call the store!
- Private Parties can be scheduled on any day of the week, starting at 10am. Our weekends book up quickly, so make sure to call soon! Private parties must be booked at least two weeks ahead of time, but we will book up to one year in advance. If booking within 7 days of your event, the entire minimum must be paid for to reserve the time slot.
- You and your guests may arrive up to a half hour before painting is scheduled to begin. If you need additional time or special accommodations, let us know. We will begin painting at the time scheduled, so please have your guest arrive 20-30 minutes before the starting time.
- For adult private parties, the minimum is 12 guests Sunday-Thursday, 15 guests on Friday and Saturday before 4pm and 20 guests after 4pm on Friday and Saturday. We can accommodate up to 40 guests.
- You can choose from any of our paintings! Once we have received your private party contract, we will send you a payment link to pay for 3 spots (which counts towards the minimum required seats.) This is considered your deposit and is non-refundable upon cancellation. Once we have received your payment, we will send you a gallery link to view and choose your painting.
- The minimum required guests must be paid in full 7 days prior to the party. Guests beyond the minimum will be able to register up to the day of the event 2 hours before the start time. If the minimum seats are not paid for 7 days in advance, the event will be made public and we reserve the right to change the painting. We will do our best to seat your group together, but we will invite the public to register as well.
- A two-hour painting party is $39.00 per person, and a three hour painting party is $49.00 per person.
- We provide cups, ice buckets (no ice) and corkscrews. Please bring your own ice. Please bring your beverage of choice and finger foods.
- You can request your favorite artist and we will do our best to make sure that they work your event!
- If you would like to make arrangements for a group under 12 people, ask about our VIP package for public classes.
We require 7 days notice to cancel a private party. The 3-seat prepayment is non-refundable, but may be applied to a future party date. If the minimum spots are not paid in full 7 days prior to the event, we will open the class to the public. Once this is done, we cannot change the class back to a private party. If you cancel within 7 days, your credit card will be charged a $150 cancellation fee.
In Studio Children's Birthday Parties: "Cupcakes N Canvas"
- A two hour party package is $390, and a three hour party package is $490
- Each package covers the cost of 10 children, and in addition, the birthday child paints free. Additional children are welcome, the cost is $39.00 each for 2-hour events and $49 for 3-hour events.
- Cupcakes are provided by Painting With A Twist from a local caterer.
- You can choose from any of our children and family paintings! Once we have received your private party contract, we will send you a payment link to pay for 3 spots (which count toward the 10 guests). This is considered your deposit and is non-refundable upon cancellation. Once we have received your payment, we will send you a gallery link to view and choose your painting. The balance of the party will be paid at the event.
- We have cups, plates and napkins for your use. They are the same basic supplies we use in the studio. You are welcome to bring your own. We do not provide ice.
We require 7 days notice to cancel a private party. The 3-spot prepayment is non-refundable, but may be applied to a future party date. If you cancel in less than 7 days, you forfeit your deposit and your credit card will be charged a $150 cancellation fee.