Why book a Painting Party?
Need a reason to party?!? Let me count the ways...
- Birthdays (from ages 9 to 97)
- Office parties (it's better when your BO$$ pays..any size welcome)
- Girls Night Out/Mommy NEEDS a break
- Wedding/Bridal Showers/Engagement Parties
- Baby Showers/Gender Reveals
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation/Going Away Parties
- Religious groups
- Field Trips/Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building/Networking Events
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority/Org. Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...Who says we even need a reason? Let's fight for our right to party!
So you wanna party?!?
- Private parties can be booked for any day and time of the week.Contact us for availability.
- Monday-Thursday you must have a minimum of 10 painters to book a private party.
- Friday-Sunday we require a minimum of 15 painters for a private party.
- If the minimum is not met, the difference between the minimum for that day and the number of guest attending must be paid before the party can take place via the card on file, should you want to keep it private.
- We ask that your guests sign up online beforehand to make sure that the minimum is met. If the minimum isn't met at least 7 days prior your event, your party will automatically become an open event. Fear not! You still get to have your party and keep your painting selection...it is just a party within a party!
- The deposit can be paid over the phone or in person and is equivalent to that of 2 painters payments (the host/hostess plus one)
- Once we get a deposit, we can get the ball rolling and send you a link to pick the painting from our library of over 7,000 paintings and send you an an evite link to forward to your guests for reservations.
- The cost for a 2 hour private party is $35.00 per person and a 3 hour private party is $45.00 per person
- We'll provide everything you need to create your masterpiece..including a talented local artists to take you step-by-step through the painting.
- For our adult parties, non-painting guest can sit in on the action and get their twist on for a fee of $15.00 per person. For kids parties,however, parents are welcome to witness their little Picasso's in action.
- All attendees are welcome to bring any beverages or bites/fingerfoods to our classes. Please bring plates, napkins, etc. Only cups and wine opener are provided.
- We encourage our guests to arrive 15-20 minutes early to uncork, relax, and get ready for the class.
- For private parties, we allow 30 minutes prior to set-up for the fun and 30 minutes after to grab your goodies and say goodbye.
- A party exceeding the end time will be charged a service charge of $100.00. Any and all additional hours of room rental will be $200/per hour and is subject to availability.
- If you have any questions or would like to schedule a private party, please call us 786-409-4661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age policy/Private Parties: In an effort to better accomodate the private/personalized factor, no age restrictions on private parties, but host is responsible for the child during the eve
To cancel a private party, we require written cancellation via email ( & confirmation of receipt) no later than seven days prior to party date. Your original deposit of two seats can be utilized either as a credit in your name at our same location for a future event or a gift certificate to be distributed as you wish. Should you need to cancel a private party in less than one week's time, the host is sibject to a charge of $300.00
NO REFUNDS are given for no shows or cancellations of any kind. We do, however, offer guests a store credit or gift certificate that can be used at any point in the future (doesn't expire) BUT can only be redeemed ta this Kendall location.