Why book a Painting Party?
This is fun art, not fine art! When you host a private paint and sip party, you get to choose a painting from our library and all of your guests will paint that image. No artistic skill is required! We provide a fun artist instructor, painting materials, and aprons. You may bring snacks and drinks (including alcohol for adult parties), and we'll have the basic serving supplies available, including cups, plates, corkscrews, bottle openers, and paper towels.
Painting Party Ideas
Consider a paint party as a fun birthday party place for adults or kids, bachelorette party idea, family reunion activity, team building activity, moms' or girls' night out, church group activity, high school or college graduation party, or company holiday party.
How to Book a Painting Party
- Check Your Party Size: We can host parties for up to about 40 painters.
*Ages 6-12: Kids party package is 1.5hrs for a 11x14 canvas surface, painting supplies, instruction, private room, and painting selection. *Due to BYOB events, kids parties are not available after 7 PM on Fridays & Saturdays.
Pricing starts at $425 (up to 12 painters) Each additional painter is $35.
*Ages 13+: Adult party package is 2hrs for 16x20 canvas or shiplap pallet surface, painting supplies, instruction, private room, and painting selection.
Pricing starts at $500 (up to 12 painters) Mon-Thurs, Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon and all-day Sunday. Each additional painter is $42.
Pricing for parties on Friday & Saturday evening (after 6pm) is $825 (up to 20 painters). Each additional painter is $42.
Upgrade your surface: (Adult Events)
+$10 per painter – 17x17.5” Real Pine Board
+$10 per painter - 10.5x26” Real Pine Board
+$20 per painter - 10.5x47” Porch Leaner
(UPGRADE YOUR SURFACE FOR KIDS EVENTS +$5 per child for 16x20 canvas from 11x14 canvas)
Upgrade your party:
+$5 per person - Add an additional ½ HOUR of instructed painting
+$5 per person- Add an additional ½ HOUR and make it a BLACKLIGHT event
+$10 per person - Add an additional HOUR of instructed painting
+$20 per person - Add an additional HOUR and make it a PAINT YOUR PET event (limit of 16 total painters for Paint Your Pet)
- Choose a Date and Time: Private parties may be scheduled at any time when we don't already have both rooms booked and an artist is available. To see if your date is available request a party online and we will let you know.
- Sign Your Event Agreement. You will receive a private event link with your Event Agreement, invoice & painting library.
- Pay the Deposit: After we receive your event agreement, you will receive a deposit invoice. $125 is required to be paid up front as a deposit to secure the party room and gain access to the painting catalog. We do not offer group discounts for under 40 people.
- Select a Painting: After we receive your event deposit, we will send you a link to our online library to make a painting selection.
- Invite Guests: Please have your guests arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled event time to get set up, pour drinks, and socialize.
- Send us your final guest list at least 7 days prior to your event and pay your final balance.
- Arrive Early: You are welcome to arrive up to 30 minutes early to set up balloons, decorative serving ware, party favors, cake, snacks, and drinks, etc. Regretfully we cannot allow large-scale redecoration of the room, and please no glitter or confetti.
On-Location Painting Parties
You can host a painting party in your office, event space or other public venue! We'll bring all the necessary painting supplies and artist instructors. You just need to provide a room with good lighting, tables, chairs, and, if desired, a plastic floor covering and plastic table cloths to make your cleanup easy. Pricing for offsites varies- email email@example.com or call/text 856.360.1442 for more info.