Book a Painting Party
Complete the form below and we will respond ASAP.
Hey there, Twisters! It’s Party Time! Well almost…you’re just a short form away from requesting your own private party. Once you submit the request, our party planner, Dave, will get back to you as soon as he can to book the actual party.
We have a few questions for you to consider before you get to the request:
1. What kind of event is it? Your guests will need to know what kind of hat they will need to wear. Get creative with the name so your event will stand out to your party people.
2. What date/time are you looking to have your party? Take a look at our event calendar to decide when we’re going to have your party. Keep in mind that we need to have an hour in between classes. (we use that hour for cleaning up and setting up) If it looks overwhelming, have no fear, you can always give me a call!!
3. How long will your party be? Will it be a 1.5 hour kid’s party, 2 hour kid or adult class, or 3 hour adult class?
4. Are you aware of the costs?
- 1.5 hour kid’s party = $25/guest 2 hour adult or kid’s party = $35/guest 3 hour adult = $45/guest
- Do you have enough people? We have a MINIMUM GUEST COUNT OF 15 FOR ALL PRIVATE PARTIES. Generally, the maximum will be 32, although we can accommodate up to 110 (with proper planning).
- 2 Seat deposit required to hold your private party.
5. Do you have a favorite artist or assistant that you would like to request? We’ll do our very best to have them work your class!
Psst! Don't have 15 painters? No problem! Ask about our VIP experience for groups of 10 or more!