Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we would love to book a private party for you! All parties receive a complimentary half hour prior to the start time to mix, mingle and listen to music before we start! You may also bring food in during this time for your guests to enjoy. For adults you may bring in wine only for alcohol and any non alcoholic beverages. If you or your guests prefer beer, hard cider, wine coolers or selzers you must purchase those from our studio (these are all $4) we also sell wine! ($12 for a bottle, $4 per glass.)
Why book a party?
- You get to choose from ANY of over 7,000 paintings - some are 2 hour and some are 3 hour classes.
- You get a private party room with your own artist. You can come in 30 minutes before the class time free of charge.
- No set up, no clean up... just show up and then go home to a clean house!
- You can bring in food or have it catered. You can decorate or not. Whatever makes the day stress free for you! We are there to help.
- It's the same price as a regular class.
- It's new and exciting so people will love doing something different.
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Family reunions
- Church groups
- Retirement parties
- Holiday parties
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, etc)
- Field trips
- Girl's Night Out
- Absolutely any reason to get together with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time, subject to artist availability.
Kid's parties ages 5-12 may be booked Mon-Fri at anytime. Night parties are for adults so the latest time we can start a kids party is 5pm. On Saturdays and Sundays at anytime. Parties later in the day on the weekends are reserved for adults so the latest time a kids party can on Saturdays 2pm and Sundays is 3pm. Minimum age to paint at our studio is 5. Children parties are not allowed during evening hours.
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
You may reserve your entire party online including putting down your deposit. After that someone will reach out to you to finalize the little details. If you prefer to speak with someone to book your party please call/textat 248-289-6507 or send us an email at email@example.com
How do I pay for my party?
If you are paying for everyone, we will call you three days in advance of your party to get the balance. If you are having people pay for themselves, we will set up a passcode and a link so you can send it to your guests to have them sign up and pay.
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better!
How do I know which painting I can choose for my party?
Once your private party is booked, an invitation to our online painting gallery is generated to view our painting selections.
What is the minimum and maximum for parties?
The minimum is 10 painters or 10 seats paid for. You may have less than 10 and still have a private event but you will be resposible to pay for 10. The max is 24. If you need more space we may be able to accomadate you in our larger room which holds 43.