Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we would love to book a private party for you!
Why book a party?
- You get to choose from ANY of over 7,000 paintings - some are 2 hour and some are 3 hour classes.
- You get a private party room with your own artist. You can come in 30 minutes before the class time free of charge.
- No set up, no clean up... just show up and then go home to a clean house!
- You can bring in food or have it catered. You can decorate or not. Whatever makes the day stress free for you! We are there to help.
- It's the same price as a regular class.
- It's new and exciting so people will love doing something different.
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Family reunions
- Church groups
- Subdivision parties
- Retirement parties
- Boss Day
- Holiday parties
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, etc)
- Field trips
- Girl's Night Out
- Absolutely any reason to get together with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10am-10pm), subject to artist availability.
Kid's parties ages 7-12 may be booked 10am-6pm Mon-Fri and 10-4pm Sat-Sun. Minimum age to paint at our studio is 7. Children parties are not allowed during evening hours.
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
Just call us or email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Prefer texting? Simply text "PARTY" to our studio number (248) 289-6507! The number (248) 289-6507 will be used to communicate with you about booking your party. Text STOP to opt out of text messaging. Message & data rates may apply.
How do I pay for my party?
If you are paying for everyone, we will call you three days in advance of your party to get the balance. If you are having people pay for themselves, we will set up a passcode and a link so you can send it to your guests to have them sign up and pay.
A 2hr adult canvas painting is $38, a 2 hr kids painting is $28, a 10 x 30in canvas is $40, a 2hr wood pallet class is $40, a 2hr screen art class is $45, a 3hr canvas class is $48, a pine plank board is $46, and our boards with cut out piece are $45-$50. Paint your pet class is $58 and a mural is a custom price. We also have Trivia classes, black light classes and Mommy & Me Cupcakes parties. The party spokesperson/host will reserve the desired day & time with a 2 seat (non-refundable) deposit on a credit card. There is a 14 day cancellation notice: If you cancel your party with less than a two week notice, you will be automatically charged on the credit card used for the deposit for the balance of a minimum of ten people. Individuals can pay the spokesperson, who then pays in one lump sum at the time of the party, or your guests may use the passcode we provide to register and pay online.
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better!
How do I know which painting I can choose for my party?
Once your private party is booked, an invitation to our online painting gallery is generated to view our painting selections.
Do you offer any discounts on parties?
Kids 2hr parties are discounted at $28/person. Art selection must be from PWAT Kid's 1.5hr category. Minimum age is 7 to paint.
*Minimum of 10 people required for all parties