Why book a Painting Party?
Birthdays - Office Parties - Girls’ Night Out! - Wedding Showers - Baby Showers - Bachelorette Parties - Graduation Party- Church Groups - Gender Reveal Parties - Field Trips - Scout Parties - Sports Team Parties - Team Building- Holiday Parties - Sorority/Fraternity Parties - Retirement Parties - or any other reason to pARTy (like Tuesday)!
Regardless of your experience level in painting, we make this event fun! Our team specializes in helping beginners in creating their works of art!
Private Party Quick Facts
- Party length includes 2 hours of instructor-led painting time - you and your guests can arrive 30 minutes early to decorate or enjoy some extra celebration time.
- $410 minimum - includes the first 10 painters.
- Painters should be ages 8 and older
- You pick the artwork from over 18,000 options, and you can let us know if you have a preferred artist.
- You select the surfaces to be painted on (wood, canvas, etc)
- We provide everything else - the paint, brushes, aprons, easels, and an artist who will sprinkle in a little fun.
- Afterwards, we even clean up, so you don't have to.
- A refundable $100 deposit is required to book a private party.
We are a Bring Your Own Beverage (BYOB) Studio - and we have corkscrews and bottle openers. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. Drink responsibly.
We also have cups, plates, napkins, and forks. There is a mini-refrigerator available for your use, as well as an area/table to set up any decorations, food, or crockpots for your party.
There are 4 easy steps to get your party booked.
1. Complete the party request form by clicking the link above.
2. If the date/time of your request is available, we will send you a link to review and sign our event agreement and provide your deposit.
3. Once the event agreement and deposit are processed, we will send you a link to review our art library where you pick the artwork that our team will teach step-by-step.
4. You let us know who will be paying - you as the host or each guest individually as they sign up.
Once we get your party scheduled and published on our website calendar, you will be able to invite your guests through the same management portal used above (we will provide a passcode for your guests to use at sign-up).
There is a $410.00 minimum to hold a private party event. This minimum is equivalent to 10 painters using our standard 16x20 canvas. Additional painters are welcome starting at $41 per person. A private party with fewer than 10 painters is allowed, but the host will be responsible for any delta required to meet the $410 minimum.
Depending on the artwork you select for your party, you and your guests will have the following surface options:
- 10"x30" Canvas - $1 additional per painter
- 11"x"14" Canvas - no increase in price
- 12"x12" Canvas - no increase in price
- 16"x20" White Canvas - no increase in price (this is our standard surface)
- 16"x20" Framed Canvas - $8 additional per painter
- 10.5"x26" Wood Board - $8 additional per painter
- 10.5"x47" Wood Board (Porch Leaner) - $20 additional per painter
- 16"x20" Wood Board - $8 additional per painter
- 17.5"x17.5" Wood Board - $8 additional per painter
- 18"x18" Shiplap - $1 additional per painter
Party Room Options
We have two rooms available for your event. Spacing varies based on the surface size and artwork orientation (horizontal or vertical).
- Our Main Room - requires 20 or more paid painters - can fit up to 48 painters.
- Our Party Room - can fit up to 24 painters.
Additional Party Options (Only Select One)
Standard Instructor-Led Party - no additional fee:
This is the default private party format of our popular instructor-led events. This option includes everything above at the quoted rates.
DIY Private Party - no additional fee:
Like our public-facing open studio events, this private party option allows each painter to individually select their artwork from our library. While you will have an artist present to assist with questions, this option is for the DIY-minded partiers as our team does not provide instructor-led step-by-step instructions. Minus teaching the class step-by-step, this option includes everything above at the quoted rates, including an artist who will be available to assist
Black Light Private Party - $3 additional fee per painter:
Light up your private event with a black light glow party! Indulge in the beauty of blacklight and neon paint while dancing, singing, and painting with your friends! (We will alternate between painting with the lights on and painting in black light.) Dress to impress and wear your brightest neon colors or glow sticks to glow under the lights!
Offsite Party - $10 additional fee per painter:
Did you know we can bring the pARTy to you? Our offsite parties are perfect for corporate events, family reunions, or any reason you have to gather your friends for a good time! You provide the venue and the basics (tables, chairs, trash bins, water, and a potential paint-stained friendly floor, etc), and our team will bring everything else you need (including the FUN)!
- Access to your venue at least 2 hours before the scheduled start time is required for our team to get set up.
- It will take us up to 1 hour to clean up after the event.
- Travel fees may be incurred
Paint Pour Party - $10 additional fee per painter:
Put an extra Twist on your party with a colorful paint-pour party. Paint pouring is a technique where you mix acrylic paints with a pouring medium and then pour the mixture onto a surface to create a one-of-a-kind abstract piece of art.
- Each painter will either get two small surfaces (12x12 or 11x14 Canvases) or can upgrade to a single larger surface.
- This is an even lower stress, but very messy, fun party option.
Paint Your Pet Party - $24 additional fee per painter:
For our experienced painters, you have the opportunity to paint your own pet! Each guest MUST submit a clear, high-quality photo of their pet at least 1 week before the event so our artists can pre-sketch each pet on the selected surface. You then paint your pet during the event (with assistance from our artist).
- This event party option does extend the party time to 3 hours.
- Party sizes may be limited for Paint Your Pet parties
A Twist on Parties:
A Twist at Home Party Kit - prices start at $34 per kit; no deposit is required:
Host your party with a Twist a Home Party Kit. We have hundreds of DIY Twist at Home Kit options available. You can browse and select either one piece of artwork with a video you can play for your entire group to follow along with, or give them each a different artwork selection (with step-by-step instructions) where they can discover their creativity.
A twist at Home Party Kits has everything you need to complete your "fun" art including instructions to complete your selected artwork, a painting surface, paint, brushes, and more! You will pick up your kits from our studio. We can typically have them ready within 2-3 business days. It's a great way to bring the party to your guests at your location.
Artwork with a video instruction complement is labeled (not available for all artwork). However, no matter which piece you choose, you'll have everything you need to complete memories!
We understand things come up, so we will be happy to reschedule your private party if your plans need to change. We require you to provide us with a rescheduled request via phone call, email or text at least 48 hours prior to the event or the deposit will be forfeited. If you want to cancel your party, we require at least 1-week (7 days) notice via a call, email, or text. Any guests that have paid reservations will receive a full refund or store credit. Failure to give at least 1-week (7 days) notice of cancellation will forfeit the deposit (as it inhibits our ability properly schedule and promote a replacement public event), and any guests that have paid reservations will receive a refund (minus $5.00 processing fee) or store credit.
Service Animal Policy (No Pets)
We welcome ADA-recognized service animals in our studio when space is available. Per the ADA, service animals are dogs individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Examples of such work or tasks include guiding people who are blind, alerting people who are deaf, pulling a wheelchair, alerting and protecting a person who is having a seizure, reminding a person with mental illness to take prescribed medications, calming a person with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) during an anxiety attack, or performing other duties. Service animals are working animals, not pets. The work or task a dog has been trained to provide must be directly related to the person’s disability. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA.