Why book a Painting Party?
We offer private parties for any occasion or no occasion at all!
We find any reason to party! Girls Night Out, Birthdays, Office parties, Going Away Parties, Wedding showers, Baby Showers, Bachelor/ette parties, Graduation Parties, Fundraisers, Church groups, Scout Activities, Team Building, Holiday Parties, Sorority Parties, Retirement Parties, anything you can think of!
Benefits of a Private Party
- A link will be emailed to you to select the painting from our collection of over 3,600 paintings, you are not limited to what is on the calendar.
- You can schedule your party any day and time of the week, space permitting.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to decorate and celebrate.
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, corkscrews, and ice buckets.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Please allow us 5 days lead time to book your Private Party and you must have a minimum of 10 paid painters.
Party Room A can accommodate a maximum of 40 guests.
Party Room B can accommodate a maximum of 40 guests.
Party Room C can accomodate a maximum of 16 guests.
A 2-hour party is $35 per person and a 3-hour party is $45 per person.
The host/hostess of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. NO DEPOSIT is required; however, no payment will be processed until the time of the party. There is a 7 day cancellation policy. The deposit will be forfeited if less than 7 days notice of cancellation is given. If the 10 person minimum requirement is not met for the party, the host/hostess credit card will be charged for each person under the minimum.
Once the private party has been booked, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Private Party Availablility
Email email@example.com, or reference our calendar to determine availability. I am happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!
We look forward to being a part of your next party! Thanks. Diane