Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylc paints on a selection of canvases and guide the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Can I sit with my friends in public events?
Yes!! Reserve online in advance make a group name and type this into 'Special request'
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold classes at specific times and those are the only times guests can come in and paint. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Our studio is all BYOB. Feel free to bring in your favorite beverage (adult beverages limited to beer and wine or a premix margarita type beverage) and some light snacks to enjoy during class! Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best!
Guests who are consuming Alcohol in the studio must the age of 21+
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing you may want to bring are some refreshments.
Can my child come with me to paint?
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- Family Day & Kids classes are intended for ages 6 and up.
- Teen & Up classes are intended for ages 13 and up.
- Evening classes are for adults 18 and older, but guests 15 and up can attend with a parent for evening classes. If an evening class is noted as All Ages or Teen & Up, then our younger artists are welcome to join us for that class!
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all events. No observers allowed.
Where are you located?
We are located at 851 W. State Rd. 436, #1013, Altamonte Springs, Fl 32714 in the San Sebastian Square II Plaza. The Plaza is located on State Rd. 436, about one block east of State Rd. 434.
Whats your cancellation policy?
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events. Phone calls do not serve as your cancellation. Emails must be sent to Studio110@paintingwithatwist.com
- If you notify the studio more than 48 hours from your reservation date, a refund will be issued upon request. Refund will be charged a 10% refund fee.(Excludes Paint Your Pet & Private Party Reservations)
- If you notify the studio 48 hours or less from your reservation date, a studio credit will be issued for your use towards a future class. (Excludes Paint Your Pet & Private Party Reservations)
- If you notify the studio 24 hours or less from your reservation date, no refund or credit will be issued. (Excludes Paint Your Pet & Private Party Reservations)
- If you notify the studio more than 72 hours from your reservation date for Paint Your Pet/Selfie classes, a refund will be issued upon request. Refund will be charged a 10% refund fee.
- If you notify the studio 72 hours or less from your reservation date for Paint Your Pet Classes, no refund or credit will be issued.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee.
- *ALL REFUND/Store Credits MUST BE REQUESTED BY EMAIL TO STUDIO110@PAINTINGWITHATWIST.COM *